Meanwhile in Hong Kong

I was just here last weekend. Insanity. Such a nice place and the staff are so friendly.

1 Like

Well shit. No pun intended.

Someone give me an address.

I suddenly feel hungry for whatever they serve!

:rage:

2 Likes

It happens.

I hope there is CC video footage that helps identify the A-holes who did this.

Punishment? A one-way ticket to Beijing, where no doubt they would receive a hero’s welcome. Then please don’t come back.

Guy

1 Like

Ok, the problem with these cowards is that they play the line. I mean, what stops them from this being a bomb or something worse, like a deadly pathogen a la Russian spy? They do this so “innocuous” so they can argue it is only shit, while at the same time staking their power and striking fear in their opponents hearts. It is malicious and disgusting and outright evil, playing democratic values for fools.

How many of these operatives are there? How many useful idiots? How many puppets to the regime? If we do not stop them now, how can we stop them when the order is given to attack from within? They can organize terrorist attacks against Taiwanese, cause chaos inside while PLA attacks from outside. This is really bad.

1 Like

Looks like the perp was caught. Lol, his excuse was that he did that because the last time he ate there it gave him stomach problems? Total bullshit excuse.

1 Like

An English story has also been posted detailing this A-hole’s arrest:

Guy

I think you are overreacting a bit. Could be nothing to do with the CCP. Maybe just a pissed ex-worker

How long have you lived in Taiwan?

For anyone on the ground here, it’s obvious what’s going on—Chinese nationalists trying to intimidate folks who support HK people or others harmed by the PRC’s actions.

Guy

4 Likes

An update on the chicken feces attack in Taipei:

Guy

1 Like

If actions happen in the SCS you bet Taiwan is next. India will follow after that.

Those kids have PTSD. This attack makes them feel vulnerable. They need more support.

This is the same strategy as Antifa.

Thanks for sharing.

Guy

I like the restaurant WIFi name and password. Kinda laying it right out there.

WiFi: Aegis
PW: FreeHongKong

1 Like

Three more suspects arrested:

Guy

I’m guessing it wasn’t Johnny Cash.