Medical check up in Taoyuan for ARC

Where can I go for a Medical check up in Taoyuan for my ARC? Please let me know if you know for a fact because NOT all the hospitals can do a medical check up for foreigners wanting to apply for an ARC.
Any chance of getting the result in less than 7 days?

[quote=“Aidoue”]Where can I go for a Medical check up in Taoyuan for my ARC? Please let me know if you know for a fact because NOT all the hospitals can do a medical check up for foreigners wanting to apply for an ARC.
Any chance of getting the result in less than 7 days?[/quote]

Welcome to Forumosa Aidoue,
Your employer should be sorting this out for you.
The following info is 18 months old.

Taoyuan Veterans’ Hospital 桃園榮民醫院
No.100, Sec. 3, Cheng-Kung Road, Taoyuan City 桃園市成功路三段100號
Location: (health examination center) Fl. 2, administration building 行政大樓二樓(健檢中心)
Tel: 03-3384889 ext. 1200, Mon-Fri. 8:30-11:30.

Thanks for the reply.

I actually went to Min-Sheng General hospital. Their address: No.106, Sec. 3, Sanmin Rd., Taoyuan City, Taoyuan County 330.

It’s very close to the Taoyuan train station, just turn left into Sanmin road if your coming from the station, about 3min drive, on your right side. Entrance is very small, almost missed it, if you see the Fareast tone on the corner, you can park there and walk back.
Don’t confuse this hospital with the branch in Jingguo Rd, cause only this one does the medical check-up for ARC purposes.

They’re on the 4th floor, they’re extremely efficient and quick! They close at 11:00 like other medical check-up ‘wards’, but I did the entire check in about 10 min.