Medical Check warning

Be careful out there - I just failed my medical and I have never taken drugs in my life. I failed for amphetamine levels.

I have taken some nasal congestion medication and diabeties medication which I have since discovered can produce positive results in amphetamine tests.

Damn it. I have to go back and take the urin test again.

Be cafeful about what you take in the way of medications. I now need to show that I am diabetic and have been taking medication just in case I fail the test again. This really sucks.

And no, this is not another “I never inhaled” statement ala Clinton. I have really NEVER taken anything.

A couple fo years ago when I took my medical I was on some pretty heavy medication. I showed them all my scripts and they said “no worries”, and as you said, you can just take the test again, so it’s no big deal.

Brian

[quote=“Sir Donald Bradman”]A couple fo years ago when I took my medical I was on some pretty heavy medication. I showed them all my scripts and they said “no worries”, and as you said, you can just take the test again, so it’s no big deal.

Brian[/quote]

Did you have to take the test again? Or was the “no worries” statement and the scripts enough?

Probably none of the medication affected the tests. I didn’t have to do them again. I just think it’s probabyl a good idea, that if you’re on medication to show them and ask about it first.

Brian

You are right - why on earth did I miss that one?

I hope that I can make them give me the all clear without taking the test again.

Or was it someone else pissing in my cup?

Since you failed the tests, you might as well start doin drugs heh heh

[quote=“Boss Hogg”]Or was it someone else pissing in my cup?[/quote] Sorry, but when you’ve gotta go you’ve gotta go… The gents was full of cleaning ladies and you just left your cup there…