Medical Check?

Hey all

what’s involved with getting the medical done there?

thanks to anyone who can clue me in

AG

Going to a hospital, mostly.

They’ve got the list of stuff up, in English, at Ren’ai Hospital.

Don’t listen to Tetsuo.

The test is painful. Especially for males I might add. They use old rusty tools too, it’s truly scary. Thank goodness it’s only once a year, last time I had a limp for three days. :help:

bobepine

do they still have you spooning your own feces into a cup for inspection?

that’s the part i hated.

AG :frowning:

[quote=“atomicgrunion”]do they still have you spooning your own feces into a cup for inspection?

that’s the part i hated.

AG :frowning:[/quote]

spoon??

No spooning. No peeing any more either. Another thing that should be noted is that the area you begin the adventure is no longer. I am talking about the annex behind Renai H. Now you start up on the 7th floor (I believe) for your registration, BP and eye tests. Then downstairs for blood and xray. Still takes about 7 days to process. Bring your passport and two (three is better) pics. If you pass, your certificate is good for 3 months, meaning you have that long to find an ARC sponsor.

As for the blood test, they are checking for STDs and amphetamine use. Canadians should be ok.

[quote=“Grubber Kick”]No spooning. No peeing any more either. Another thing that should be noted is that the area you begin the adventure is no longer. I am talking about the annex behind Ren’ai H. Now you start up on the 7th floor (I believe) for your registration, BP and eye tests. Then downstairs for blood and xray. Still takes about 7 days to process. Bring your passport and two (three is better) pics. If you pass, your certificate is good for 3 months, meaning you have that long to find an ARC sponsor.

As for the blood test, they are checking for STDs and amphetamine use. Canadians should be ok.[/quote]

This is really funny, but I don’t know why. :s

[quote=“jdsmith”][quote=“atomicgrunion”]do they still have you spooning your own feces into a cup for inspection?

that’s the part i hated.

AG :frowning:[/quote]

spoon??[/quote]

yeah…
they gave you this little cup identical to the one you have to piss in so it’s too small to just drop into. now that i think of it it wasn’t really a spoon, it was more of a popsical stick. they also gave me this enima type thing with clear liquid that i could squirt up my arse to help me go. i didn’t use it but i kept it thinking it might come in handy sometime. i lost it though.

thanks for the replies. i feel better about returning now.

AG