Meeting with Premier Yu Shyi-kun: Volunteers Needed

Is this still happening? Even if I am not chosen to be there, I need to know so I can see if a photographer and reporter should go.

I will see about setting this up in May. We are still waiting for some additional paperwork from the CLA which will make our meeting and pronouncements all the more official.

More details later.

Name: Trevor Ray
Nationality: NZ
located: Taichung county
email: nita_chen@hotmail.com

To be able to meet and greet and thank the man personally for giving a chance in helping foriegners married here, why not. I think this is also a great chance for all to thank Richard personally for all his hard work over the years.
Without his hard effort, we would not be where we are without his support.

There are a few problems with the (1) Ministry of Transportation & Communications, and (2) certain KMT Legislators, that I need to get ironed out before this meeting can take place.

Sorry for the delay.

Richard,

Name: Eric C. van Boxtel
Nationality: Dutch
City of residence: Taipei
Sex: M
E-mail: Amanda.boxtel@msa.hinet.net (my taiwanese wife)

Lived here now for over a year working at IBM Taiwan after coming here on business for IBM Holland for over 2 years. Married for three years here in Taipei. Currently trying to get my Joined family resident visa.

Ooh, are ‘certain KMT legislators’ going to have some ‘accidents’ in the next week or so?

:smiling_imp:

Richard,

any developments regarding this? :?