Mel Gibson: Drunken, Anti-Semitic A-Hole

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”][quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]A lot of frustration out there over Israel, more so among people with an already high anti-Semitic bent, one presumes.

HG[/quote]He’s not Australian.[/quote]

And Americans (from the US) do not generally use meters as a unit of measurement, and do not spell it “metres” when referring to that particular unit of measurement.

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”][quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]A lot of frustration out there over Israel, more so among people with an already high anti-Semitic bent, one presumes.

HG[/quote]He’s not Australian.[/quote]

He’s Irish.

Well if we started getting too finicky about which Australian actors are actually Australian, well then we’d not have any of our own.

We translate that kiddy speak language into something rich and meaningful so we can enjoy confusing ourselves with spellingk. It is a silent “k”, right?

HG

Well if we started getting too finicky about which Australian actors are actually Australian, well then we’d not have any of our own.

We translate that kiddy speak language into something rich and meaningful so we can enjoy confusing ourselves with spellingk. It is a silent “k”, right?

HG

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]

HG[/quote]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :bravo:

Yes, he is fucked. Let’s start the countdown on Mel Gibson’s career death…

Edit= I don’t know if MG is Irish or not. But he is actually American, but grew up in Australia. Pops moved over their for better opportunities.

Namawood

[quote=“Namahottie”][quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]
Yes, he is fucked. Let’s start the countdown on Mel Gibson’s career death…
[/quote][/quote]
He still has a career?

Ah, so you’re all eager to have him when he starts cursing the Yids, eh? What’s with that? But let me send you back to the days of Tim, when he really was Australian, right down to his Jackie Howe (blue workers’ singlet).

HG

I remember back in the 80s when Mel Gibson was cool. So sad…

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]Ah, so you’re all eager to have him when he starts cursing the Yids, eh? What’s with that? But let me send you back to the days of Tim, when he really was Australian, right down to his Jackie Howe (blue workers’ singlet).

HG

Sounds like “Sam I Am” or whatever that Sean Pean movie was :wink:

[quote=“Namahottie”]
Sounds like “Sam I Am” or whatever that Sean Pean movie was :wink:[/quote]

Or any one of several of Robin Williams flicks :smiley:

Surely, driving dangerously is a worse offense than making nonsensical drunken statements about Jewish people.

I don’t believe that horseshit about telling the truth when you’re pie eyed. There are, however, some Koreans who I don’t remember angering. But what can you do? They’re Korean.

I heard that the jews own Hollywood.

:unamused:

[quote=“Jack Burton”]I heard that the Jews own Hollywood.

:unamused:[/quote]

I thought it was the homo-sexuals.

Actually, I think Mel has got a couple of movies coming out this year. One with Colin Farrell and another where he infiltrates a Mongolian motorcycle gang (whatever the fuck that is).

I’d only watch a movie like “Tim” if the lead role were played by Danny DeVito.

[quote=“Jack Burton”]I heard that the Jews own Hollywood.

:unamused:[/quote]

I don’t know if they ‘own’ Hollywood, but it goes without saying I wouldn’t bite the hand that feeds you. Or in this case, keeps you in your personal church on 500 arces of land. :s

Really? You don’t believe liquor loosens ones inhibitions and allows one to say and do things that lie below the surface, in ones subconcious, that are ordinarily suppressed by a need to conform to a certain degree, act civilized and maintain a certain image, reputation and level of decent conduct? If not that, then where does drunken conduct or speech come from – does one just assume various random, arbitrary personas that are completely foreign to oneself, as if one were possessed by an alien? I don’t buy that at all. I’ve acted like a drunken fool plenty of times (not recently though) and acknowledge that what I did was me, not someone else.

Here’s what Gibson said:

Isn’t it reasonable to assume that he’s a little cocky and arrogant – that he does believe that quote to a certain extent? Otherwise, why would he make such a statement when drunk?

And this:

Later he claimed:

Do you really believe that? Why would he make such statements if deep in his subconscious he didn’t believe them to a certain extent? Otherwise, where did the statements come from? If he said, “Fucking Nggers. . . Nggers are responsible for all the problems in the world. . . Are you a n*gger,” would you still feels the words bore no relation to his beliefs?

He also said this:

Now that I do believe. I believe the bottle of tequila loosened his inhibitions, allowed him to act like a total ass and reveal a side of himself that he usually has enough common sense to repress (in public anyway), and I do believe he’s deeply ashamed and sincere in his apology.

Don’t get me wrong: I’ve acted like a drunken fool plenty of times (and sometimes regretted later what I did or said), and I really don’t give a shit about Mel – I was just starting a thread on a recent news item and voicing my opinion (as everyone else is entitled to do).

Mels mugshot -

thesmokinggun.com/archive/07 … lmug1.html

People with Terrests Syndrome say things they don’t believe or agree with all the time. We all have millions of thoughts racing through our heads at any given moment; some are totally morbid, and some would have you locked up. None of them define us and we may or may not believe them or we may think they’re OK for now or whatever. The point being this is a moment in someones life, not their whole life.

Looks surprizingly like your avatar there TC.