'member berries for the conspiracy set

More than you realize. :grin:

Oh, and speaking of conspiracy theories, how about that “bro conservatism” thing? Ammirite?

1 Like

Raptor earth.
Steal beams melt jet fuel. -you read that right!
Making your pets vegan makes them happy.

Shifting goalposts. Mueller just announced his investigation was at an end, there will be no new indictments, they now want to go though all Trumps financial records. The house has already indicated they want to continue investigating everything Trump, although their star witness they hoped would kick things off proved to be a bit of a dud. Honestly the guy is so compromised he would have sat up on his chair and barked like a dog if thats what they wanted him to do.

1 Like

Blood Moon / Super Moon portends the end of the world.

Yes. The goal of the smear efforts has now shifted from impeachment to 2020.

1 Like

Anyone mention Jussie Smollett yet?

Covington kids?

oh my MSM favorite, they still push. Trump said Nazi’s and White Supremacists were fine people.

1 Like

Smollett = self aggrandizing huckster.

Covington kids = victims due to looking like the kind of dudes libtards want to punch.

Trump = “Fine people on both sides” Was he talking about what happened in C-Ville or the Statue debate? Not clear, and that is just the way he likes it.

that is a trend, not a conspiracy

Actually, it was crystal clear what he meant. Even CNN reported it accurately, before the strategy for the subsequent smear campaign was hatched.

https://edition.cnn.com/2017/08/15/politics/trump-charlottesville-delay/index.html

Of course, they see their own consumers for the idiots they are, so they didn’t even bother to erase the evidence.

4 Likes

That’s going to be officially put to rest in a few days isn’t it? I’m curious as to how much the inquisition cost ?

no, they’ll just spin it around. “He got away with it! No proof =/= innocent! Russia meddled with the investigation! Investigators were bribed by Sdrumpf!!!”.
There are journalists and pundits that during the last two years made a living off that nonsense, there’s no way they’ll find a different source of income.

last I heard it was 25+ million dollars, but now it’s probably closer to 30.
Money well spent!

2 Likes

Not sure , but he is one expensive guy to maintain when he loses.

2 Likes

The spin they’ve retreated to is “SDNY” !! (Southern District New York, where they have hopes pinned that the US Attorney there will come up with an indictment for something outside Mueller’s purview - which is saying a lot, his purview was like the galaxy).

Also they now insist Mueller actually made a profit. I think they squint their eyes up, look at the Manafort fines, and insist that the net is not a red figure.

I’m tellin’ ya, they’ll be flinging poop by Monday morning. :baseball: :poop:

2 Likes

Has anyone figured out what member berries are?
I keep thinking of the berries of my member i.e. my balls

I think 'member=remember, but it’s not like that clears things up much.

Unless it’s a personal dig, “remember when you had berries?” :thinking:

It’s probably something like that.

I thought it was a combination of Remember and Memories. Did a quick google, seems Memberberries were featured in South Park.

Memberberries

1 Like

I didn’t see that coming. All very odd.

Welcome to Chicago … which even ten years ago was a terrific city.

Chicago has been torn apart by its past, its residents and their priorities, and its relationship to Illinois’s capital, Springfield.

Pretty hard to watch this happen to Chicago, actually.

1 Like

Presumably he’s going to sue now?

Don’t know enough to have an opinion yet.

My pa’s folks immigrated from around Norfolk, England, around 1840, worked their way down the Great Lakes (probably had seafaring skills that worked for them at the time), and probably helped raise the city of Chicago. Out popped a son who found his way into an Illinois infantry regiment, saw too much war during the US Civil War, and ended up homesteading on the Great Plains at war’s end.

At any rate, Chicago is on a too-real front between elitist Democrats who believe in what should be and pragmatists who believe in what works. Hard to watch.