Men, are you metrosexual?

Thinking about it. I think I reading something about bikini waxing (for… erm… research for a book, yeah, that sounds good) And they got on to talking about men having their backs and chests and whatnots waxed.

Frederick P. Smith, Northwest DC; SIB, GU, SUB
washingtonian.com/health/top … ology.html
Nah, too many letters.

Frederick P. Smith, past Master of the Matinecock Lodge 1979-1980
matinecock.org/advscripts/pastmast.asp
Nah, dead.

Pfc Frederick P. Smith
currahee.hispeed.com/Memorial/wws.htm
Nah, long dead.

Frederick P. Smith, professor of forensic science at U of Alabama
mapinc.org/drugnews/v02/n1992/a08.html?186
Criminology? Alabama? Could be.

Frederick P. Smith, got 20% of the votes in 1948 Republican primary for US Representative
vermont-archives.org/govinfo/elect/p1948.htm
Right party, could still be alive, but too many votes.

Frederick W. Smith, Founder, Federal Express
achievement.org/autodoc/page/smi0bio-1
Ha! Too bad your folks didn’t name you Fred W. Smith.

Senior Pentagon official, Fred Smith, told staff members that among Taiwan’s requests were the Aegis-equipped destroyers, P-3 Orion aircraft, etc.
taiwansecurity.org/NYT/2001/NYT-031701.htm
That’s gotta be it.

In the West especially, exclusively some will say, women now have the power in the sexual attraction game. They to all intents and purposes control fashion. They tell us what is attractive.

Out the window has gone: Chest and nose hair, speedos, and moustaches.

In compliance, men, hoping to be attractive, comply.

I’d rather be metrosexual than see Diane Keaton in a Charlie Chaplin suit again, the defining desperate and falied attempt by feminists at gaining equality in the 70s.

Women then got smart. They hit us where it really hurt.

Thankfully we now have: Chic, clean sheets, and chiclets.

And Fred, what the hell is wrong with pumpkin soup?

Mother Theresa:

That was quite clever and funny. Actually, though, I am dead haha.

Anyway, “my” party, the Republicans? Could very well be I guess…

Thanks for a good laugh though. That was creative, clever and funny. :wink:

[quote=“Alleycat”]Out the window has gone: Chest and nose hair, speedos, and moustaches.

[/quote]

I hate women with moustaches.

No more speedos? Alleycat, you haven’t been to a swimming pool in Taipei. Besides, I would think a speedo is proper attire after plucking and waxing.

Well pour me a nice tall glass of shut up juice but I just can’t help myself.

Blueface: I don’t know but women (russian or east german, hell north korean?) with moustaches might suit you! :smiling_imp:

Now as to you Alley Face I mean Blue Cat or Alley Cat:

Pumpkin soup is sooooooooooo “clever” like every time one of these new chefs has to “make his mark” though I expect as an alley cat you probably know a lot about “marking” yourself.

Anyway, this “what we will be wearing this year” kind of approach is what I hate with these cheap publicity stunts like “metrosexuals” most. Where we will be vacationing this year. What’s In and What’s Out. 10 Top Fashions for 2003. etc. etc. etc. so pumpkins by themselves are okay but… you know the trendiness of pumpkin soup bums me out.

ditto for wasabi and I knew one chef that used coca cola to make a sauce and was lionized for it. Give me a f***ing break. What is this dog fuck?!

Which is why women around the world don’t exactly swoon when they hear the name Lien Chan.

Sandman:[quote]But I have never, ever, in my wildest drug-induced ravings, EVER considered getting my nutsack waxed.[/quote]

And

If you’ll do the former I could fit you in for the latter one lunch time. You see, it’s your unwillingness to accept the totality of the lifestyle that is precluding you from participating fully. If you would just get in touch with your inner, er, what do you call people with hairless scrotums? Oh yes, children, get in touch with your inner child and you’ll start being a lot more attractive to people who make friends on the metro.

Meet you in the Taipei City Hall metro bathroom at noon?

Ahh…young love. :wink:

Blueface! You remember young love?

Dear lord, what have I done? I’ve created a monster!

Nothing wrong with men waxing their cracks and sacks.
They might find they can more easily lure their lady friends (and males like fred) to engage in certain pleasurable ‘acts’ they might otherwise never have the opportunity to enjoy. Ya know?
You most certainly do not have to be a sissy to be dingleberryless… It’s just good manners…And makes men far less hypocritical…

“Male cardinals are known by their brilliant red feathers and majestic crested heads.”

Fredericka,
From your post, I assume you are in one of those strange Amsterdam coffeeshops where they sell funny cakes and cookies.

Male body hair rocks! Of course, I could be biased. I’m an old Yeti hunter who has been - on several occasions - mistaken for a Yeti.

I can handle most of that article being a dear fan of the economist.

But I have serious issues with waxing your nutsack. I mean that is not a place for hot wax or whatever the F#%^ they use. I’m just too afraid of pain.

It has seemed to be cool now to have more and more grooming rituals for men. I can’t really argue with the benefit of it. It beats having a smelly old man for women. Perhaps they were scarred as little girls by a hairy, beer-bellied father with far too much body, nose, and ear hair spouting off chaivinistic opinions while he demanded that another family member get him his cold Olympia or PBR so he wouldn’t have to get out of his old lazyboy.

I’m not a convert yet, but my current beau is working on my rough edges. I’m not going to wear a thong though.

CYA
Okami

You guys actually have hair growing on the shriveled skin of the ball sac itself (as opposed to elsewhere in the pubic area)? :unamused:

Yes, ok?
YES I HAVE GOT A HAIRY NUTSACK!!!

So, there, I said it. Satisfied?

Fredericka:

I guess I’d better be careful what I say to you or you might bash me over the head with a beer bottle like you did to that other poor guy in the Q Bar that night. :smiling_imp: :shock:

Now weren’t we supposed to meet up on Wednesday? And I hear through a friend that you were too busy for the likes of us. Oh well. Hope life out in the Burbs is treating you all right, doesn’t look like it, but hoping it is. :smiling_imp: :wink:

almas,
not yet.

fred,
had i known you were part of the bargain wed, i would have made more of an attempt (to bash you over the head with a beer bottle).
we did discuss your recent addiction to forumosa last night, however. we’re all a bit worried about you. remember when life used to be so much more than riling faceless strangers?
i must introduce you and soddom some day. it seems you’ve taken quite a shine to one another. :wink:

Touche! Well call me Gomorrah!

Anyway, I hear you are leaving town and I thought that it was expressed very explicitly to you that I would be exclusively yours for that exchange.

And I must say, I cannot think of anyone I would rather be hit over the head with a bottle than you (though you will let me finish drinking it dry first won’t you?!) :smiling_imp: :laughing: :wink: