Men. Things they're good for

I think all we’re good for is opening jars, and changing lightbulbs and tires. :idunno:

Dragonbabe told me you were rubbish at those things too. She said your hairy knees are the only reason she sticks with you. :smiley:

I do NOT have hairy knees! :raspberry: We’d stick together like velcro if I didn’t shave down there. :stuck_out_tongue:

D.B. wrote [quote]velcro[/quote]

Ohhhh. My only weakness. :smiling_imp:

I do NOT have hairy knees! :raspberry: We’d stick together like velcro if I didn’t shave down there. :p[/quote]
This is an image that fills me with a deep unease.

My aging father just bought an automatic jar opener for my aging mother.

I believe he’s probably no longer capable of changing tires, due to his bad back. So I guess he’s now nothing more than a lightbulb changer. how pathetic.

I do NOT have hairy knees! :raspberry: We’d stick together like velcro if I didn’t shave down there. :p[/quote]

You shave your knees?

Ha ha. Thats too much!

Convenient scapegoats
Target practice
being tricked, bribed or forced into doing whatever you don’t want to do.
Seasonal labor for ‘honeydo’ season (honeydo this, honeydo that)

[quote=“Salvatore Armani”]Convenient scapegoats
Target practice
Seasonal labor for ‘honeydo’ season (honeydo this, honeydo that)[/quote]
WHOA! Sounds like you got burned many, many times :astonished:. Bitterness is not attractive, you know :wink:

Another thing I thought of… Men look better (then women would) chopping wood in movies and on calendars (if they look like they know what they’re doing).

Doesn’t this belong in the ‘women’s’ forum?

Why? If it’s moved to the women’s forum, I absolutely demand all the 'tardish boy-questions in D&R get hidden from my view.

This must win some award, somewhere, for something.

But how do you get boys to fold?

OMG, B…you don’t know yet. Calling Dr. Tash, calling Dr. Tash…B needs some help. Stat!

I wouldn’t know. I have problems folding deck chairs too.

We make great automatic lifters: Honey, can you get that down/up there for me…

We can carry a lot of shopping bags so that you are free to try and select.

We make great naviagtion posts at nightmarkets and shoping malls: Just meet at Mingshah in 15 min, you can see him from everywhere…

We are great in warming up cold feeds under the blanket…

We are great wind and weather blocker… (my wife always put me right between her and the wind/snow/etc. back in Austria…)

We let the girl look smaller (my wife love to stand next to me or take pcitures that way, so she doesn’t look that tall, I mean, for chinese meassurements)

We are the perfect leftover disposers (of course you can also keep a pig for that reason, smell and behaviour might not differ too much anyway…)

[quote=“tash”][quote=“Salvatore Armani”]Convenient scapegoats
Target practice
Seasonal labor for ‘honeydo’ season (honeydo this, honeydo that)[/quote]
WHOA! Sounds like you got burned many, many times :astonished:. Bitterness is not attractive, you know :wink:

Another thing I thought of… Men look better (then women would) chopping wood in movies and on calendars (if they look like they know what they’re doing).[/quote]

I’m not bitter this time around… these are past lessons, and forewarned is forearmed.

Men are good at telling women how much things cost in ‘real’ terms.

Men help women to have more dirty clothes to wash.

Men age better than women, thus forcing them to ‘up their game.’

Men show women the value of the playstation.

Women need shouting at. The men do it.

Women need men to point out where they have scratched the car.

Men are good at helping to empty the fridge so that the woman can go out and fill it again.

Men are good at blocking women from the wind when they stand in the street crapping on about god knows what.

Doglike loyalty… always coming home when either hungry or horny.

Really? Okay. Allow me to illustrate.

A little cleavage, a little prolonged eye contact, a subtle wetting of the lips and we’ll fold faster than Supeman on laundry day.