Mexican...ish restaurants in Taipei

Dude just because you went to New Mexico and had food at a cafe does not mean you had New Mexican food! That’s look some crap food from country buffet. I’m sorry you didn’t know where to eat, but going somewhere on a business trip does not mean you know the place.

Do you even know what green chile is?
This:

Sorry again you do not know Denver at all. I’m from there. Denver has one of the fastest growing restaurant scenes in the country with award winning restaurants and multiple food halls all around the city. You can even have famous places like Nobu if you want. You can’t expect to know a place on a business trip. Im talking about people who live there. Colorado is the healthiest and thinnest state in the country. Nearby Boulder is the epicenter of organic food with national brands starting there (sorry not Germany). Kimball Musk (Elon Musks brother) is a restauranteur in Boulder started a fantastic farm to table restaurant with the best infused cocktails. Why do you think he picked there and not Germany? :joy:

My wife is also vegetarian and the options there are endless. Taiwan, despite what they say is not that easy. She doesn’t care for the vegetarian buffets and restaurants will still add meat even if you ask them not to.

Yes I’ve met plenty of those. I’m talking about people who actually live overseas and get to know a place. Not just passing through reliant on a superficial stereotypes and an inflated sense of one’s own cuisine.

Brunch in Denver
download (1)

Tacos

Food halls

Vegetarian food in Boulder

As for El Paso, went to high school there and the Mexican food is fantastic.

Whole foods = certified organic not processed with tons of preservatives and empty calories. 25% of produce is local produce as well. And 30% of products are also local. The organic stores here are tiny and few and far between. There are also where I live family farms all over that supply produce to restaurants and have their own stores. At your traditional markets, do you know what pesticides they use to grow the food? Do you know how sanitary the conditions are?

4 Likes