Michael Jackson, Paedophile?

Winter or Formosa or Tienmou or Seoul or whatever. You’re like one of those crazies you see arguing with themselves in the street. :unamused:

[quote=“sandman”]Winter or Formosa or Tienmou (Tianmu) or Seoul or whatever. You’re like one of those crazies you see arguing with themselves in the street. :unamused:[/quote]And he keep loosing those arguements :laughing:

Michael Jackson:
“I’ve never had plastic surgery”

“I don’t abuse small boys”

well, sandman and BFM, if i argue with myself, at least one of us wins!

[quote=“winter”]well, sandman and BFM, if i argue with myself, at least one of us wins![/quote]Why don’t you just admit it ? You are Michael Jackson, look at the evidence, you both live in neverland, you both have a plastic nose, and the IP matches…

but my father was not his father

[quote=“winter”]but my father was not his father[/quote]Niether was his, which proves my point.

And you both look ridiculous when you dance, I’ve seen the video.

Striking similarities:

Gandhi slept with little girls, MJ slept with little boys
Gandhi drank his own pee, MJ slept with little boys
Gandhi was skin and bones, MJ bought the Elephant Man’s bones
Gandhi liberated innocent India from the imperialist British Empire, imperialist MJ liberated little boys from their innocent childhoods

The list goes on and on
Niel Armstrong walked on the moon, MJ slept with little boys

Hmmm… not quite. Buddhists don’t really go in for heavy denial in that way. If they want to avoid something, they will generally put themselves out of its way.

You’ll remember that after a period of fasting, Lord Buddha realised that pure asceticism and self-mortification was not the way to go and at that point started to propound the Middle Way.

Of course Mahatma Gandhi himself, although not a Buddhist, was a deep thinker and a great man. I’m sure he thought carefully about whatever he did.

[quote=“joesax”]

Of course Mahatma Gandhi himself, although not a Buddhist, was a deep thinker and a great man. I’m sure he thought carefully about whatever he did.[/quote]

hehehe. should i sleep with the nubile 16 year old girls? the mind of a great thinker at work for sure :slight_smile: 99-1 he was banging the hell out of them and laughing at the suckers who thought he was some kind of ascetic :slight_smile:

I really have no idea. But I suspect not.

hehehe. Should I sleep with the nubile 16 year old girls? The mind of a great thinker at work for sure :slight_smile: [/quote]
Actually, if the girls are nubile, why not? (Nubile means of a marriageable age or condition :sunglasses: )

I am totally in favour of the Mahatma’s healthful practices, regardless of whether they involved any commingling of bodily fluids.

Jacko’s predilections are an entirely different kettle of fishy stinks.

MJ’s booking photo scared the hell out of me. He looks like that guy in the movie “Chitty-Chitty Bang-Bang” who went around imprisoning all the children. :shock:

(I’m in Santa Barbara this week. What a crazy place it is now.)

[quote=“jlick”]http://www.sbsheriff.org/jpg/pio/11200301.jpg

(I’m in Santa Barbara this week. What a crazy place it is now.)[/quote]

Off topic…sorry. Check out Isla Vista, Del Playa Street, could you let me know if a place called the “Arctic Zone” (across the street from Dogshit Park) is still there? If they invite you in, tell the current occupants it wasn’t me who stained the rug with bong water…it was my roommate at the time, Doobie.

Del Playa. Oh man, only people who party all the time and never study lived on DP. Only reason I’d go to IV now is for Freebird’s or Woodstock’s. Yum.

Del Playa. Oh man, only people who party all the time and never study lived on DP. Only reason I’d go to IV now is for Freebird’s or Woodstock’s. Yum.[/quote]

That’s why it took me six years to get my BA :laughing:

5 feet 11 and 120 lbs…

Bad taste alert…

Q: how can you tell when it is bedtime at the Never Never Land Ranch?
A: It s when the big hand touches the little hand. :blush: :blush:

look what Amazon browsers are recommending instead of “Michael Jackson’s Number Ones” (which is also a pretty gross title, if you ask me). Scroll down the page to see the recommendations, but be quick, Amazon admin’ll pull it as soon as they see it.