Michael Jackson's Sweaty Hat & Ticket Stub

If you ever wanted a hat worn by the King Of Pop himself, now is the time to snap one up. It seems to be available on the yahoo auctions site for an obscene amount of money. At least that’s what I think it is. I can’t read Chinese.
Current Price:330 000
Buy It Now: 30 000 000
Link> tw.page.bid.yahoo.com/tw/auction/b48766785

I need to start investing some of my money in celebrity memorabilia. There are lots of famous celebrities older than 50 (Tina Turner, Mick Jagger, Madonna, Paul McCartney, Sting) that might die in a year or so. I need to do some market research, their items could be worth $$$ after their death and by what I have seen there are lots of peoples fanatic enough to want these items.

[quote=“daisyhotkiss”]I need to start investing some of my money in celebrity memorabilia. There are lots of famous celebrities older than 50 (Tina Turner, Mick Jagger, Madonna, Paul McCartney, Sting) that might die in a year or so. I need to do some market research, their items could be worth $$$ after their death and by what I have seen there are lots of peoples fanatic enough to want these items.[/quote]Yeah, even the sales of his CDs have gone through the roof the past few days, and they aren’t even rare.

I have an autographed Bob Log 111 CD if anyone’s interested.

It’s no good until he’s dead.

It’s up to 5,000,000 now!

Inevitably someone will claim to have his nose… :loco:

I know who you a-are… :discodance:

I don’t.
But I’ve wondered for awhile. :ponder: