πŸ₯Š Boxing

I’m really excited. I never saw Mile Tyson live. He’s still a monster, Roy Jones looks good as well. November 28

1 Like

Any bars showing it?

They’ll have had a spoken agreement that it’s just a heavy sparring session. That is until one of them (Tyson) loses his cool and hits harder than 70%. Then Jones retaliates…

Jones should win on points.

1 Like

Jones takes it. RJJ fights like a chicken :wink:

Big Bang Zhang does it again.

2 Likes

Joe Joyce is finished. Granite chin has been broken. Without his famed punch resistance, he won’t beat anyone in the top ten.

Zhang has been calling out Fury. He won’t beat Fury but I reckon he would beat AJ.

Zhang needs to get a move on. It’s amazing how old heavyweights are these days

Deonty will beat AJ. None of them could beat Fury now. Well nothing is impossible in fighting sports. If I was Fury id probably retire after the next fight which is almost an exhibition fight.
The problem for Fury is that if he retires he’s likely to hit the bottle again. If he carries on he will lose eventually not now though. His fight with AJ before the AJs losses would have been amazing , but now not much benefit in it for Fury. There will always be someone saying well he never fought …
Just like they said but Lennox never fought Tyson in his prime …

Highlights? Looked like two old guys stumbling around doing a sparring session by round 3.

He’s off the wagon already. The Jesus phase also seems to be over. It’s the drugs he needs to steer clear of.

You can only get smacked in the nut so many times.

2 Likes

I’ll take Francis in the clinch with an uppercut.

I’ll take Tyson to box his head off until Francis gasses in the later rounds.

2 Likes

Well, I like you and all that, but honestly you’ve got no chance of being correct here. No chance. Our man is an absolute unit. Pure English gypsy hard nut. He’s gonna smack the absolute shit out of Usyk at the end of the year too.

I’ll wager a full fat Coke!

1 Like

What time is it on?

He is more than a hard nut, he’s seriously exceptional. His balance and timing are amazing.

Surprising as he use to upper cut himself.

2 Likes

Early fights from 1:30am the Fury fight from 5am

1 Like

That’s the draw right? Power versus precision?

5 am?

Gonna be a tomorrow viewing then.

Not expecting anything, boxers know how not to get hit, I saw that with the McGregor Mayweather fight. It was boring, for this fight i am most worried that Francis gas out and look embarrassing as he did in the first Stipe fight.

If he lands anything though its going to be hype. I have no idea how much boxing gloves take power away but in MMA the man is the most freaky strong guy buy far. He literally just windmilled one guy once because he was angry and it legit looked like he killed him.
So i got 2 big questions. Can he actually hit Fury, and does the power still hold up in those big ass mitts?

Boxing gloves allow them to hit harder. Less chance of breaking hand.