Miniature Yorkshire Terrier needs a second chance

This is Goldie…

Goldie has a bit of a sad story… She was purchased 8 years ago, but the owners had enough of her, and they put her on the street. Their neighbours took her for a while, but they put her on the street shortly after. She is currently a bit disoriented and lost because she was just abandoned last week. :frowning: A friend luckily rescued her.

Goldie is healthy and vaccinated. Problem with her is she was never taken out for walks. She spent her whole life in an apartment. She is litter-trained, but she is not house trained. In other words, she needs a place to do her business inside the house like house-cats do.

She’s a very mellow dog at her mature age. She tends to sit and rest a lot, and she loves to sit on peoples lap. She’s not an annoying little dog by any means, it’s a true wonder she was abandoned.

Contact me anytime for more details if you are interested in providing Goldie with a second chance.

what kind of sick $#@^# would abandon their pet yorkie on the street.

Goldie is moving to Taipei! A nice someone who already cares for an older Yorky has read my above post and is adopting her.

Once again, thanks to Forumosa. :slight_smile:

:yay:

Good to hear. Not often you see small dogs on the street, as they suit the Taiwanese lifestyle so well, and, if they do get dumped, they get picked up and taken home soon after.

Good job, Bobepine. :bravo:

This is Swin. He is also an older Yorkie. A few weeks ago, he had to say goodbye to his beloved Meini who sadly died of cancer. Now he has to learn to share his living space with Goldie. Let’s hope that these two will become best of friends.

[quote=“havilina”]This is Swin. He is also an older Yorkie. A few weeks ago, he had to say goodbye to his beloved Meini who sadly died of cancer. Now he has to learn to share his living space with Goldie. Let’s hope that these two will become best of friends.

[/quote]

:notworthy: :bravo: Thanks for the post, and keep us posted! :slight_smile:

What beautiful dogs :slight_smile:

Well done bobepine and good work havilina! Keep us updated on their new friendship :wink:

Goldie’s mom reported that she is doing very well. Here is a lovely pic of Goldie (now called Henny Penny) and Swin together.

1…2…3…

Awwwww :slight_smile:

Great pic, thanks for sharing it havilina

They look very happy together :wink:

Where do they shop?

And what has Swin been drinking?

Glad to see a good story in here! :slight_smile:

WTG havilina!

Those aren’t dogs.

Just don’t confuse them with your slippers. :astonished:

Happy Tails! :slight_smile:

[quote]Hi Chris,

just mailing about Fifi (aka Goldie). Helen found her a year ago and I adopted her. (Would you please forward this to Helen as well - I can’t find her e-mail address).

Well, just an update and some photos! She is doing really well, well adjusted after a year, not so scared anymore - even enjoys her walk in the park, and can walk about tripple the distance than when I first got her. Her skin is in perfect condition now, she healthy - just normal ‘old’ dog stuff. Had to teach her not to eat stuff in the park, she still has the habbit of eating everything she sees.

Thanks for bringing her into my life - she is a lovely dog, very sweet. Oh, she and my other dog totally adore each other!

Attached are the pics!

Have a great 2008! And keep on with the good work - you guys are great!
[/quote]

Doesn’t she look great! :bravo: :notworthy: :slight_smile:

Chris

good job all.

geez, where do you find these dogs??

I must be pretty blind not to see cute puppies or toy dogs out in the streets…

that’ ones a beaut!