Minimium wage for Foreigners working in Broadcasting

Sorry to hear that. Will not mention it anymore.

Can you come here to preset your case? Maybe make a demo of your work? Visually it works better. Any awards, any honorable mentions?

Canā€™t take my work because it will be an infringement right to the rights owners for the sport

no awards and no honorable mentions
we in sports donā€™t work for awards, we work for the passion for the sports.

Yes, dear, but in this context, they want you to present some proof here of how special you are. They do mention in the rules that people who have awards or certifications in their fields, that adds up.

IsnĀ“t there like leeway when you edit a video for example? I am thinking just a sampler, not the whole enchilada.

I understand you are passionate. It would be a nice welcome addition to any work environment. But rules are rules.

1 Like

The other options you could consider is to set up a Taiwanese company or a branch or rep office of a Singaporean company, and then work as a contractor. This would allow you to sponsor your own work permit and ARC. There are differing requirements in terms of revenue etc. for each of these forms, so you would need to talk to an accountant for more info.

when it comes to sports rights, rights owners donā€™t take too kindly on infringements on the products.
is you face a lengthy lawsuit and a huge amount of fine where you take forever to pay up.

like tpb, they are a huge bane to content providers and sports rights owners around the world.

it cost X amount of monies to purchase the rights, each broadcaster will like to milk the hell out of the rights, by sell expensive packages to consumers

remember GuAhMo (č°·é˜æ莫)? he infringes on a whole lot of movies titles, costing the movie distributor a cool 8 figure lost in earnings. He also infringes on FIFA rights on the last world cup where ELTA and FIFA are bringing him to court.

That is one area I donā€™t even want to touch where I know the ins and out of a sports rights contract and they will sue the pants out of you.

Its not that I donā€™t want to produce the clip, but the cost of stealing it will be a black record on your records.