Misandry hiding behind women's perogative

i believe many men have a vested interest in ignoring misandry in society because they know that playing along with it makes them appear to be more manly. many believe that to complain about misandry is to be a wimp, when in actuality, men who play along with the misandrious feminist system are wimps who give women what they want in order to get what they want.these men think they are being big and manly, actually they are pawns. women who meet such men feel that they have found “a real man”, when in actuality, they have found a wimp who will do anything to score a girlfriend or a wife.IMO.

why is there a double standard for women’s behaviour? why is it that a man cannot quit his job, yet feminists claim the world should be equal? why is it a less endowed woman cannot be blamed for her physical attributes yet if the same were the case for a male, that male would be considered a wimp ? (i’m perfectly normal in that regard so don’t go there).

i think the legal system has pandered to feminists and damaged society beyond repair. think about date rape laws: while i agree that a woman has a right to say no, before date rape laws, women conducted themselves circumspectly and with prudence and would not go to a man’s place unless she was consenting to his possible advances. modern laws have made many women into nothing more than teases, and others into social ignorant-opaths who fail to understand the dynamics of male female relationships and what their actions may imply to males.

also the fact that many females are earning more than males nowadays makes for a unique problem: the woman’s earnings become the standard for the man to meet. yet, many good earning women seek to find a man who can “lead them”. how is that possible, when she already has a path (career goals.etc). how can a man lead someone who’s running out ahead? i fail to see the logic.

and in failing to see the logic, many men just play the game.
so is there such a thing as financial compatibilty? if so, is there such a thing in such a relationship as “love”?

serious, scholary responses please.

PS: i’m too tired to edit today. sorry if it’s not my best writing.

[quote=“theposter”]
i think the legal system has pandered to feminists and damaged society beyond repair. think about date rape laws: while i agree that a woman has a right to say no, before date rape laws, women conducted themselves circumspectly and with prudence and would not go to a man’s place unless she was consenting to his possible advances. modern laws have made many women into nothing more than teases, and others into social ignorant-opaths who fail to understand the dynamics of male female relationships and what their actions may imply to males.

also the fact that many females are earning more than males nowadays makes for a unique problem: the woman’s earnings become the standard for the man to meet. yet, many good earning women seek to find a man who can “lead them”. how is that possible, when she already has a path (career goals.etc). how can a man lead someone who’s running out ahead? i fail to see the logic.[quote]

Evidence that women earn more than men? A simple google will show this is not the case. Of course, there are some women who earn more than some men, but the general trend is that women don’t, even in ‘advanced’ nations.

Wouldn’t you rather the world were a complex mixture of relationships were everything were ad hoc, rather than a situation where any woman who does X is a Y?

Men who don’t know whether the girl in their room wants to have sex with them are socially backwards, not women who say ‘No’. Maybe the girl likes you, respects you, wants to talk to you, maybe even wants to kiss you, but doesn’t want to do ‘everything’. Don’t you have a problem with people only talking to you for sex?

The poster, I really do wish you well. Maybe you are just venting and working through some feelings but you have a scary view of women. If you are in Taipei, come out to lunch with me and my female friends. You will see we are just people. We don’t want your money, or to hurt you or use you. You need some nice female friends.

Misandry and misogyny are both wrong. I realize that some feminists are misandrous, but I don’t believe most are. We still need feminism (in the form of non-misandrous promotion of female rights), because women have not yet achieved equality in some aspects in our society. Blanket criticism of feminism and blindly equating all feminism with misandry is nothing more than a form of misogyny, IMO.

Oh, Buttercup, you need a / in your ending [/quote] to make the quotes work.

Difficult. Fortunately you’ve got “The Rules” on your side, so I’m not permitted to say what I really think about your attitudes in the clear, precise, unambiguous language they so richly deserve.

[quote=“theposter”]i think the legal system has pandered to feminists and damaged society beyond repair.[/quote]pander: ‘to gratify or indulged a person, a desire, a weakness, ect.’
How pray tell, does your example speak to a legal system pandering to feminists? To what aspect of feminism?
Is it the demand to equal treatment as persons?
The demand for protection from assault?
The right to determine for oneself what is done with/to one’s body?
(How would any of that damage society?)

Oh, I see. Women should not enter a man’s private sphere unless already consenting to his possible advances. That makes sense. After all, they’re women, we’re men, and What Other Possible Use or Purpose Might [color=black]We[/color] have for Them [color=black]THAN TO FUCK THEM!?[/color] God forbid we might want to SPEAK with them, WATCH a movie, COOK dinner, PLAY Scrabble, TEACH, BE TAUGHT, LOOK at photos, or HANG OUT. What’s that? Oh, we can do that too. But before she enters a man’s place for such a purpose, she’d better also be prepared to FUCK and BE FUCKED, 'cause we’re men, and we have needs. To believe otherwise is imprudent.

Right. I think the dynamics to which you’re referring are accurately mapped out above, no?

Your attitudes are misanthropic, displaying contempt for women, and disgusting simplification of men. Your understanding of the laws cited, and philosophy denigrated is subliterate.

poster, we’ve met: spent a few hours painting someone’s home, if you don’t remember.

In person, you come across alright. Kind withdrawn and quiet–which also accurately describes me, in person, I think–but a nice enough guy.

But online, well, if I met anyone in real life who displayed the attitudes and opinions that you express online, I’d say that he’s a real piece of shit.

I am afraid that I am a bad woman. I went to a man’s house last night with no intention of fucking any of the men in the house.
I will go proceed to my dunkings now.

Also (and I’m such a bad woman) I make much more than my boyfriend and at least one of my male roommates. While it is true that the men in my direct line of work make more per hour, I put in more hours. I apologize for this.

Before I can apologize for enjoying the rewards of a legal system that has pandered to the desires of the feminists, I must know which laws specifically bother you.

I have never heard of a man with less endowment being referred to as a wimp. But I can ensure you that I have MANY times had men openly insult my chest size. I generally disregard it as the desperation of someone who must find a physical flaw to insult me with because of the lack of intelligence to find a true flaw. However, as a woman who has loved a man with this physical shortcoming I can promise you that small breasts have much less effect on how well the job gets done than a small penis does. Call me misandrious. I’m sorry.

I also feel (and I’m sorry that I don’t know how to phrase this well that it cannot seem a personal attack) that the man who thinks that female- male relationships are in essence incapable of being platonic is the one suffering the social ignorance that you claim a woman wishing to be “just friends” to be suffering. Most of my friends are male. And the only one I have sex with is my boyfriend. I am pretty sure the only one with anything more than a passing acknowledgement of my perfect ass would be the same. But I’m afraid that I must be guilty in your views of social ignorance not only in that I feel my male friends see me as a person (and not as a woman specifically or as a sexual being) but also that I am very good friends with a number of my exes. Thus making me close friends with men who have seen me naked (have beheld the glory of my ass). I’m sure that somehow this is improper being that the few men who I have known that have seen women in such a limiting view have felt this to be improper.

I don’t know how to answer to the posed question of a woman wanting a man to lead her because I don’t think I know any women who feel they need a man to lead her. I personally would quickly leave a relationship in which the man tried to “lead” me. I would feel that he had no respect for the path I have chosen in life. Love is nothing without respect.

This is an interesting topic isn’t it. Do you think that greater equality has brought western woman greater happiness?

Because I really do have to wonder how many of those ambitious and highly paid women regret the fact that they didn’t start a family. I think the problem arises in that women want financial equality and equal opportunity (which should be the case), yet I still believe women all want a man who dominates them (without controlling them if you know what i mean).

Are there any studies that look at happiness in relationships (could be measured by looking at divorce rates) to see if the divorce rate is higher in those cases where the woman wears the pants so to speak, earnings wise.

No, not really. I can’t believe anybody has time to even think about this shit let alone write about it, but then again discussion is always boring etc etc off into a future more destined than inevitable etc. etc.

[quote=“Tyc00n”]This is an interesting topic isn’t it. Do you think that greater equality has brought western woman greater happiness?[/quote]YOUR topic is interesting.

I don’t know that the point was ever greater happiness for women rather than greater self-realization. There’s much to be said for freedom, even at a lower standard of living, compared to life in a gilded cage, however plush.

Apparently, Lee Kwan Yew felt the greatest mistake he made governing Singapore was to give women equal rights and opportunities because too few of the men there were self-confident enough or otherwise capable of accepting a more successful, better educated, self-confident partner.

Hey, don’t be so hard on yourself! It’s right up there with your other masterpieces. :laughing:

[quote]
Do you think that greater equality has brought western woman greater happiness? [/quote]
Nope, but it has brought them into greater equity with men’s happiness. :smiley:

I don’t know why, but this thread makes me think of the movie Notes of a Scandal. When Queen Elizabeth says to the famous blond who is shaboinking the 10th grader, “You’re NOT young!”

I think that has something to do with it.

Anyway…ramble on… :rainbow:

It reminds me of that scene in Natural Born Killers where Woody Harrelson’s character corrects the redneck. “Her name is Malory.” The red neck responds “Who gives a shit? I call it pussy.” Such honest, primeval sentiments. Surely one of the most touching scenes in modern movie history.

Ha HA! How many times have I seen you and your friends naked? Just? You don’t know the meaning of justice. Speaking of which, what does misandry mean? Am I one? Can one be a misander?

i wouldn’t allow my daughter to go up to ANY boy’s room just the two of them. i wasn’t raised that way and i still don’t think it’s good for boys and girls to be too close.

i also don’t believe that true unisexing is possible. do i have lady friends? yes. but if they’re pretty, i’m looking in their eyes or at their tits.it’s a reflex and i hope they’re flattered.can’t help it.

friends with girls? you girls wouldn’t be attracted to me if i were friends with girls. guys who are buddy buddy with chicks aren’t sexy to women. if you wanna have chicks, be SEXUAL. that means not saying stuff like “my friend linda says”…

i like women. i treat EVERY WOMAN LIKE A WOMAN. i don’t unisex. EVERY woman. from 2 to 92. i treat little girls like little angels, women in their 30s like ladies, 80 year olds like they’ve still got it. but i don’t unisex. i use charm with every woman i meet. screw equality. i’ll give you something better that you won’t forget.

You don’t do yourself any favours with this backward thinking.

But I’m sure its becoming clear to the rest of us, that this is the tip of the iceberg and perhaps goes partway to explaining why you don’t get along with your father-inlaw. Do you often have problems rubbing people up the wrong way?

When I orginally read your posts I guessed that you were mid-20’s, recently graduated and didn’t have much worldly experience, but when it came to light that in fact you were in your 40’s I was quite surprised. Some of the views you have expressed are either really old-fashioned, immature or simply not inline with mainstream thinking (this is a polite way to put it)

I have serious doubts as to whether you’ll even change your views because it becomes harder as you get older, but then I have to say, you should just learn which viewpoints simply annoy everyone and keep them to yourself, because otherwise you’ll find people either directly insult you or at least distance themselves from you. Thats the best advice I can think of.

Er…

[quote=“Tyc00n”] Do you often have problems rubbing people up the wrong way?
[/quote]

No, that is easy, even for ran. Last time I saw him I told him “Rub me the other way will you? This is getting boring,” but he persisted like the stubborn little shit that he is. It’s so irritating.

The concept of someone who posts like this being a parent makes me depressed.

[quote=“theposter”]
i also don’t believe that true unisexing is possible. do i have lady friends? yes. but if they’re pretty, i’m looking in their eyes or at their tits.it’s a reflex and i hope they’re flattered.can’t help it.[/quote]

Who wouldn’t be flattered? Women have a terrible time trying to get men to stare at their tits. I’m sure your behavior both shocks and awes them

Uh, the girls aren’t attracted to you. Your wife hits you (according to your other threads). And i doubt you have a friend named linda…

[quote=“theposter”]
i like women. i treat EVERY WOMAN LIKE A WOMAN. i don’t unisex. [/quote]

Unisex is not a verb.

[quote=“theposter”]
EVERY woman. from 2 to 92. i treat little girls like little angels, women in their 30s like ladies, 80 year olds like they’ve still got it. but i don’t unisex. i use charm with every woman i meet. screw equality. i’ll give you something better that you won’t forget. [/quote]

I have yet to hear any woman on this forum refer to one of your posts as ‘charming’. So go back to giving those 2-yr-old ‘women’ ‘something better that they won’t forget’ :loco:

It is now.

It is now.[/quote]

LOL, OK. Isn’t there a Bobby Brown song that goes “I wanna unisex you up”? or was that Bell Biv Devoe? I forget.

Pretty sure it was Bell Biv Devoe and the Bobby Brown Socks but am not entirley certain. You could ask ran, he knows everything there is to know about music.

I, for one, have absolutely NO desire to have a family.

[quote] I think the problem arises in that women want financial equality and equal opportunity (which should be the case), yet I still believe women all want a man who dominates them (without controlling them if you know what i mean).
[/quote]
I somewhat hope you are joking.

[quote=“theposter”]
friends with girls? you girls wouldn’t be attracted to me if i were friends with girls. guys who are buddy buddy with chicks aren’t sexy to women. [/quote]
Most of my man’s friends are female. He is sexy as fuck.

[quote]
i like women. i treat EVERY WOMAN LIKE A WOMAN. i don’t unisex. EVERY woman. from 2 to 92. i treat little girls like little angels, women in their 30s like ladies, 80 year olds like they’ve still got it. but i don’t unisex. i use charm with every woman i meet. screw equality. i’ll give you something better that you won’t forget.[/quote]
I would really rather a person not treat me in a way reflecting the way you view women.