Miss Taiwan

Saw the finals live tonight. Not too bad.

Then I saw the news report on channel 55. Mostly videos of the girl with the largest breasts. And camera focusing on breasts, not face or something of substance that really qualified her for the contest.

The reporter interviewed the girl with the largest breasts, not the winner. I’ll wager that the girl with the largest breasts, who was voted “Most Popular” with the judges by the way and I believe came in #5, starts showing up on TV in some type of scenario where her breasts are the selling point(S)… Does she work for Apple Daily???

Not that the Taiwan media focuses too much on shallow topics…

Um, you’re talking about a beauty contest and complaining about shallow?

:unamused:

Judging a girl on her breasts is no shallower than judging her on her face. How is a face “substance” and some other body part not “substance”?

[quote=“Quentin”]Um, you’re talking about a beauty contest and complaining about shallow?

:unamused:

Judging a girl on her breasts is no shallower than judging her on her face. How is a face “substance” and some other body part not “substance”?[/quote]

You will note that while venus rhymes with penis, face does not, and were that not enough the eyes are a window to the soul and by the time he is twenty every man has the face he deserves and so on and so forth. Nor can tits, while pleasant enough, talk, sing or make “facial” expressions. This much should be obvious enough as “facial” and “expression” collate often enough to be included in the third edition while “tit expression” sounds like something you might find in an abstract nonsensical piece or on the wall of a public bathroom on skid row. One could continue along in this fashion for quite some time quite likley and all under the ruse of “finding your voice” etc. or one could adjust the sights on the rifle, paint the candle holder purple or tie a string to the ford and slam the door. There are in fact a million things one could do rather than prattle along like this and were it not for the pleasant rhythm you’ve developed here so far etc.

Nonsense. The eyes are not the window to the soul. A pretty face does not make a pretty soul. Judging people’s characters by their faces is skin-deep.

bob has been channeling through me for some time and I can tell you that nothing he say is nonsense. Abstract nonsensical perhaps but never nonsense. It’s ontological and your only hope now is to surrender completely to his superior reasoning capabilities.

Gentleman,

I think it has been said many times before that a thread like this is nothing without PICTURES.

Please think of people which are out of Taiwan and cannot enjoy the substance of Taiwanese TV.

With Thanks. :slight_smile: