Missing Malaysian Airline Theory

I think it is like, oh, this flight is not going to the US, so the airlines let their guard down, never mind people can make other connections and the next big leap if flight will assume the previous lap was covered, security wise, by the first airline. This is the biggest test, as this was the same problem in 911: people go from small planes to big planes without through check, like just because it US domestic, security levels are more lax.

To be honest, there is a large Middle Eastern inmigration in Italy -where one of the stoken passports was- so even a bearded stereotypical Arab looking fellow could argue he is the one of the photo… after conversion, probably. And changing the pic in a passport shouldn’t be that hard, which is why an electronic coded passport is so important.

Finally, flights are rushed, people make mistakes. That is why several layers of security, more eyeballs, works best. But also as previously said, if they want to bring a plane down, they will find a way.

It’s obvious to me that this is another islamic attack on China by muslim terrorists.

They may have intended to kill the majority of the Chinese passengers, or it was a bungled attempt at a 9/11 style attack on Beijing during China’s, high profile, week long political conference.

Last week, muslims butchered innocent Chinese people in a train station.

This is merely a continuation of their new campaign against China.

I hope China deals with muslim extremists more severely than western countries, to which they have become such a menace…

I think the plane was destroyed instantly. They just dont know exactly where yet. Could be it is over land and not over water. They should search more closely the land part.

Took a few days for Air France to be found and i heard a few years before the main bulk of the crash was located deep in the water.

Strange that with all the military radar around they couldn’t come up with a complete tracking of the jet though.

I tend to think it crashed though, although sad.

It would be very hard for a jet to be hijacked and then fly so close to the water as to evade radar. And then when it comes over land to fly close enough to the ground to evade radar as well.

Repeating, there is a lot of radar coverage in the area.

I am also thinking because of the large number of chinese onboard that the uighur separatists may be involved.

[quote=“tommy525”]I think the plane was destroyed instantly. They just dont know exactly where yet. Could be it is over land and not over water. They should search more closely the land part.

Took a few days for Air France to be found and i heard a few years before the main bulk of the crash was located deep in the water.

Strange that with all the military radar around they couldn’t come up with a complete tracking of the jet though.

I tend to think it crashed though, although sad.

It would be very hard for a jet to be hijacked and then fly so close to the water as to evade radar. And then when it comes over land to fly close enough to the ground to evade radar as well.

Repeating, there is a lot of radar coverage in the area.

I am also thinking because of the large number of chinese onboard that the uighur separatists may be involved.[/quote]

Jesus Tommy! How many have you had…?

Sounding that pissed, I’m sure they’re gonna find that plane long before you remember where you left your scooter!

LOL, i do have trouble remembering where parked my car ! But i stand by my theory the plane is down. Inflight breakup.

I didn’t see anything wrong with Tommy’s conclusions. Despite what the experts say, planes have and do go missing or break up in flight. They can fail structurally and rip apart. Or they can plummet to the bottom of the ocean. It’s not necceasirly a bomb, although its always a consideration given recent events on china. However it would seem off that Muslims would deliberately kill other Muslims. That doesn’t make a lot of sense to me.

I’m really curious about that one. Just how common is that? Could it be that there’s routinely a bunch of people flying around with fake passports, for reasons that I have no idea about? After all, plenty of passports get stolen, and there’s a market for them - where do they all go?[/quote]

There’s a long thread that involves someone who posted here or on Taiwanease e going back to his homeland with a “fake” passport. I doubt Taiwan checks the database either.[/quote]
It was not reported stolen or tempered with, they just didn’t have good look at the picture …

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Taiwan and stolen passports … they really check for it, I’ve firsthand information from our Belgian Office that they were/are regularly called out to the airport to validate stolen passports used by Africans (Congo) with Belgian sounding names …

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

[quote=“Union Jack”]
I hope China deals with muslim extremists more severely than western countries, to which they have become such a menace…[/quote]

i think you’ve mixed up the causality here, and treating people with nothing to lose more severely only results in more death seeking attacker.

Neither did I.

There are now 40 ships and 34 aircraft searching the ocean for the plane.

In a quote taken from the BBC, the US Navy said “…from the air we can see things as small as almost the size of your hand, or a basketball.” So, are they saying they do see stuff or are they saying they have the ability to see stuff that small?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-26510620

Singapore and the Philippines both sent submarines.

The area is also a major traffic lane for shipping.

It is hard to understand why, with sonar, radar, aircraft and ships absolutely zero debris has been found. The oil slick was never proven to be from the plane. The door they thought they saw from the air last night is not really there or sank to the bottom because the ships that were sent to investigate found nothing.

Even if it exploded from a bomb or missile at 35,000 feet, there would be debris. You can’t vaporize a passenger jet. Things as small as seats, foam, luggage, papers…to things as big as Royals Royce engines would have been blown to pieces but not vaporized into nothing. Many of that stuff will float.

If the plane did not explode and impacted the water in one piece…it would have broken apart after impact leaving debris to sink or float. None of that has been found.

The black box would be pinging away if it was not obliterated, which it is designed to withstand. It is also placed at the tail of the plane to prevent it from being smashed to pieces in the event of a nose dive.

It is a mystery.

Maybe they were the wrong kind of Muslims. I seem to remember Catholics and Protestants doing similar things in not-too-distant history …

But yeah, unfortunately, it’s more plausible that the plane is in pieces than secretly smuggled to Somalia.

Maybe they were the wrong kind of Muslims. I seem to remember Catholics and Protestants doing similar things in not-too-distant history …

But yeah, unfortunately, it’s more plausible that the plane is in pieces than secretly smuggled to Somalia.[/quote]

I agree it most likely crashed.

More wood for the fire (putting the whole thing, sorry mods, but it is fascinating reading):

[quote]Taipei, March 10 (CNA) News surfaced Monday that Taiwan had received warnings earlier this month about threats of terrorist attacks on targets in China but officials said the warnings were most likely unrelated to the disappearance of a Malaysian airliner on Saturday.

The authorities received information on March 4 about possible attacks on Beijing Capital International Airport and the city’s subway system, said Tsai De-sheng, director-general of Taiwan’s National Security Bureau (NSB), confirming an Apple Daily front-page report.

He added, however, that there was little connection between the tip and the Malaysia Airlines flight that went missing early Saturday en route to Beijing.

The NSB passed on the information to Chinese authorities as well as to Taiwan’s Cabinet office of homeland security and other local intelligence, law enforcement and aviation authorities, Tsai said.

As a result, airport security in Taiwan was tightened and extra measures were taken to ensure the safety of flights bound for Beijing, he said.

The tip apparently was first received by China Airlines, one of Taiwan’s two major airline companies.

Civil Aeronautics Administration (CAA) Deputy Director-General Lee Wan-lee told reporters that the CAA was alerted by China Airlines on March 4. The warning included threats of a bomb attack on the Beijing airport, he said.

Other CAA officials said the agency could not authenticate the warning and it was not clear whether other countries had received similar warnings.

China Airlines said it received the warning from a caller who claimed to work for an anti-terrorist organization in France.

The caller first spoke in French but as the switchboard operator could not understand him, he then switched to Mandarin Chinese, the airline said.

The reported call came just after an attack March 1 in a train station in Kunming, China, in which more than 30 people were killed.

The Aviation Police Bureau said it receives tips on possible attacks once every few months and has always treated them seriously, stepping up security whenever and wherever necessary. [/quote]

Lovely.

Malaysia Airlines may have received messages from the plane.

http://www.flightglobal.com/news/articles/technology-of-limited-use-in-search-for-missing-777-396808/

http://www.firstpost.com/world/missing-malaysia-airlines-flight-370-kanishka-tragedy-redux-1425749.html?utm_source=ref_article

They’re not doing themselves any favours by withholding information that could - however slim the possibility - result in survivors being found. Makes the Malaysian authorities look paranoid and incompetent.

I’m surprised hyperspectral imaging isn’t used for spotting debris. The equipment is quite readily available.

If an explosive is detonated on board, then it is likely that none of the electronic messages got sent out, like what happened to Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie, Scotland.

[quote=“finley”]They’re not doing themselves any favours by withholding information that could - however slim the possibility - result in survivors being found. Makes the Malaysian authorities look paranoid and incompetent.

I’m surprised hyperspectral imaging isn’t used for spotting debris. The equipment is quite readily available.[/quote]

Plus their lack of initiative in forecoming with some kind of information kindles the rumor mill into a frenzy that then gets printed and circles the world at astonishing speed. Just read the papers in the ol country, which are famous for printing hearsay as fact. They almost blamed it on aliens.

The fact is that nothing has been said, nothing has been found, and we are worse than when we started because we are aware the systems in place have as many holes as fishnet stockings.

There are new satellite based internet systems that are being installed on aircraft for wifi services. That would have been ideal to get a fix on any errant planes if they transmitted their location continuously.

They are. This is a country that the day before the crash sent the opposition leader back to jail for sodomy. They raid churches to steal bibles, outlaw words such as Allah for non-muslims, censor media to near Chinese-levels, and have made croneyism a way of life.

Don’t expect anything honest from these people.