Missing post on precocious puberty

I posted here asking about people’s experience in Taiwan with precocious puberty, but it isn’t showing up. was it removed? Anyway, I’ll try again. My daughter has started to get pubic hair at 8 and a half. I researched this on the web and found that the onset of puberty is now considered too early, or ‘precocious’, if it happens before 8. Apparenty 8 years old is now not considered to young to begin puberty, like breast budding, pubic hair etc. What have you heard about the phenomenon of declining puberty/menstruation onset in Taiwan?

don’t know why i missed it the first time

I’m almost certain this should be in the woman’s forum.
PS-Your post is over [url=http://tw.forumosa.com/t/8-and-a-half-years-old-too-early-for-pubic-hair/30265/1

Why? Men raise kids too, you know? :wink:

Why? Men raise kids too, you know? :wink:[/quote]

Yes, but most of us men don’t know about the puberty of 8 year old girls.
Or shouldn’t at least. :s

Or shouldn’t at least. :s[/quote]
I’m guessing that men raising 8-year-old girls know about it very well. And there are more than a few of them posting here, including at least one moderator. We’re taking about child health here, nothing else. :s

Or shouldn’t at least. :s[/quote]
I’m guessing that men raising 8-year-old girls know about it very well. And there are more than a few of them posting here, including at least one moderator. We’re taking about child health here, nothing else. :s[/quote]

And we’ll just leave it at that. :slight_smile: