Mnemonics game for older students

This game is really simple, despite the ridiculous spelling of mnemonics.
Take a persons name and come up with some nice/crazy sentences that make grammatical sense, or express aspects of a personality.
Here are some examples using Forumosans ‘handles.’ Guess the answers aren’t necessary, but for forms sake…

This Hardy Earthling Gave Up Making Pig’s Ears Recently (The Gumper)

Made An Old Man Angry, Naughty! (Maoman)

Lord Of Reality Enjoys Toe Teasing Activities (Loretta)

Had Another Thread Cancelled Here (Hatch)

Take Out My Huge Inflatable Love Length (TomHill)

Bald Old Bastard (Bob)

Says Absolutley Nothing Despite Making A Noise (Sandman)

These Really Unusual Antics Need Trouncing. (Truant)

Explains Relationship Hang Ups (Erhu)

Sorry for the lameness of my examples. I only have a few brain-cells and so my thoughts only occur when two cells collide. :slight_smile:

J ust
D oesn’t
S tart
M any
I nteresting
T hreads
H ere

Well, this sucks. My old no-self-confidence subconscious demons are making themselves known. :raspberry:

I am not sure that this is an entirely appropriate mnemonics for me. Certainly it is true that I am bald. Many can attest to that fact. Also there is no denying my age. And none who know me well would question whether I was a bastard. That was established a looong time ago.

See what I mean?

I am not sure that this is an entirely appropriate mnemonics for me. Certainly it is true that I am bald. Many can attest to that fact. Also there is no denying my age. And none who know me well would question whether I was a bastard. That was established a looong time ago.

See what I mean?[/quote]

ok, so how about Baby on Board…?

B ig
O n
B ottoms

??

big on bottoms or baby on board hmmm… how about boy oh boy?

Tetsuo is back. Here is one for Mr Argument…

Takes Every Thread Seriously, Usually Obnoxious.

That deserves a standing ovation I reckon.