Mobile phone vs. cell phone

So do most organisms , maybe not @yyy

Yeah. I think he’s just a big blob of green primordial ooze.

Stop misrepresenting my position. :no_no: You can see from my headband that I am not a monochromist. The species of the universe should live together in peace and harmony. :rainbow:

Yeah alien cells couldn’t have evolved exactly like our cells, right?

You’re getting sour. :sick:

Puh-leeze! You’re green and slimy from head to toe. That hippie headband doesn’t fool anybody.

3 Likes

I have never typed cell or mobile phones before. I don’t see many Americans that even call them cell phones anymore. Just phones.

…says the “Consultant de lactation” who’s never shown us his credentials. :unamused:

I’d be happy to give a personal demonstration of my bona fides. Although it may be like squeezing blood from an avocado.

We love you . You will survive .Or maybe not if you watch . :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Avocado blood is really something! :yum:

Anyway, the point is, just because my species is more highly evolved, that doesn’t mean we’re green supremacists.

Now, back to mobile cellular technology…

If disco is dead, then death by disco probably means you pissed off the lord of the underworld… :scream:

Just kidding. Disco never died. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Like the word , Mobile Phone. :yum: just a few of the people that named it such have not survived.

The cell phone providers usually call them " mobile " phones which is more precise since " cell " refers to a kind of technology. … Strictly speaking, a cell ( cellular ) phone is a mobile phone , but a mobile phone may not necessarily be a cell phone . " Cellular " refers to the network technology.

Our World today , I guess.

1 Like

What do the Canadians call it ? Cell, mobile, cell phone, mobile phone or just phone ? I thought the Wah Hua tourist / victim said he was from an esteemed Canadian university ?

Cell most of the time, but mobile is also heard.

And no, he didn’t.

We use all those terms cause we want to make the other person feel comfortable when we are talking :slight_smile:

Interestingly im at home using any of those terms, never thought about it til reading this thread as it seems obvious when said what we are talking about.

1 Like

Sounds exhausting.