Modeling and Talent Opportunities for Everyone!

Hi All!

I am a manager of a modeling & talent agency and we’re looking for Western, Asian, Amerasian males & females (all kind of people) to do modeling and acting in commercials, magazines & catalogs in Taiwan.

If you have an ARC it will be easier to get work in commercials and ads because we can apply for a working permit for you.

There are lots of opportunities.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about this.

Here is our company website & contact information for your reference.
pace-mgmt.com/
TEL: +886-2-2702-1236
Mobile: +886-928-879-593
E-Mail: booking@pacemodels.com.tw

[quote=“JuiChun1107”]Hi All!

I am a manager of a modeling & talent agency and we’re looking for Western, Asian, Amerasian males & females (all kind of people) to do modeling and acting in commercials, magazines & catalogs in Taiwan.

If you have an ARC it will be easier to get work in commercials and ads because we can apply for a working permit for you.

There are lots of opportunities.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about this.

Here is our company website & contact information for your reference.
pace-mgmt.com/
TEL: +886-2-2702-1236
Mobile: +886-928-879-593
E-Mail: booking@pacemodels.com.tw[/quote]
How about children? I personally am an ugly troll with a very bad attitude, but my kid is a halfbreed boy of three years and seems to be considered to be rather photogenic. I might be interested in putting him to work. Do you use children?

Hi! Sandy,

As we talked on the phone, don’t worry!!! You’re good for TV Commercial & your kids too!!! Let keep in touch. :wink:

Hi,
Just want to ask.
What things you consider, and how to sent enquiries?
Should I just sent an Email with a CV to your email or something?