Mole removal in Zhongli, Taoyuan

I hope it is covered for you. The face is definitely a more tricky spot. Good luck!

Sticky trapā€¦Dig up their path/hole and place inside?

No, use the wood based traps that are flat and rigid, not the fly style paper traps. place them along common paths and perhaps even bait them. I like to look through their eyes and imagine their predators. In order: birds/aerial predators, stalking predators such as cats and snakes, then clumsy predators like dogs and people. imagine life through their eyes and place accordingly. If indoors, especially pay attention to the escape routes. And place there. Like door cracks, windows etc. Most species have very predicatble routes and almost all never like to be in the wide open.

For me, i always kill invasive species without question. Sticky board on ground and a fast hard stomp. Be humane, dont let them die over days. I feel bad about it, but never hesitate. Native species i always use sawdust, flour or some other powder to coat them while i use metal sticks to separate them in a remote location. The powder stops the glue from sticking their legs to their body, which allows them to walk. try not to break their bones. Work from the tips, powdering, and go inward towards the body. They chew off the glue pretty quick in such situations and is why i always buy sticky traps that are not laced with anything. Actually most are not poisoned now a days.

Gecko removal is WAY more complicated due to easily ruptured skin, and hence why i dislike the style of trap in general. But sometimes when other measures fail, sticky prevails. :frowning:

I came to the clinic I visited 10 months ago without realizing it. I wanted to check a different clinic to see if they have different price, Iā€™m so dumbfounded.

What is the name of hospital or clinic?

Where the clinic is? Did they speak english?

Po-Shun United Clinic
02 2985 5630
https://goo.gl/maps/Fd2pWjY7DjRiJ6px8

Itā€™s Dr. Shi ēŸ³ļ¼Œhe speaks perfect English. The nurses at the registration desk donā€™t all speak English, but they try their best or find someone else to help you.

I suppose you meant dr. ēŸ³ (shi), not dr. 右 (yo) lol

1 Like

Yes!! Thank you for catching that. Iā€™ll edit my comment.

Hi, just stumbled on this post looking for a good dermatology clinic in Taipei that can deal with potentially cancerous moles. Hoping you can help me out but I also donā€™t have the option to send a PM (I think because I am a new forum member). Curious about your dermatology clinic, could you PM me with the details about your clinic?

1 Like