"Mom, Pepsi, milk..."

Read this story. Amazing. If it had been YOU in the coma for 19 years, what do you think the first three words you would have uttered would have been?

Mine would have been: Mom, Beer, Peanuts…

You?

==============

Man wakes after nearly two decades in coma, greets mother
US News (AP) –

A man regained consciousness after spending 19 years in a coma as the result of a car crash, greeting his mother who was waiting at his bedside.

“He started out with ‘Mom’ and surprised her and then it was ‘Pepsi’ and then it was ‘milk.’ And now it’s anything he wants to say,” Stone County Nursing and Rehabilitation Center social director Alesha Badgley said Tuesday.

Terry Wallis, 39, had been at the center since the July 1984 crash.

Get a life.

:wink:

Rascal, wake up, this IS my life.

“Where’s my su-tiao ?”

my 3 words would be…
I WANT SEX!!! :unamused:

Where’s the bathroom?

OR

I need Pepsi.

How about, “Did you get the license plate of that truck that hit me?”

formosa

I’m still here?

OR

I’m still here!

what sex got to do with it?

got to do …got to dooo…

ax

Cool link, mod land! I love the drawings – I found Tigerman, Juba, Blueface, myself, Maoman, Gus, and many others – I even found one that LOOKS exactly like real-life Alleycat :shock: :shock:

But I’d say this is a much better depiction of formosa.

I saw that sandman, now I think I’m a Yukyuk :frowning:

ax

This is formosa - the chicken little of cyberspace.

Modlang, yes, you lack a sense of humor. True. [RE: Of course, should other Warriors object to his off topic inanities they are accused of lacking a sense of humor.]

But I am glad I can give all you posters a good laugh now and then. That’s all I’m good for. Think of all the fun I’ve given you over the past few months.

Like Sandman and the rest of our little gang, I can laugh at myself. Something Maoman still needs to learn to do. When that happens, I’m outta here…

Meanwhile, so Sandie, show us who is who: RE: “I found Tigerman, Juba, Blueface, myself, Maoman, Gus, and many others…” and monkey, wolfreinhard,Maikwa, omni, etc,

Let’s see the links

Ok, you can go then, 'cuz I learned to laugh at you by about your second SARS post… :laughing: :mrgreen: :smiling_imp:

No, Maoman, read my post again, as usual, you missed the point. I said LAUGH AT YOURSELF. When you learn to laugh at yourself, and show some self-mockery, I’m outta here. But I think you will never stoop to such self-awareness. Well,maybe someday. After you’ve fallen on your face a few times. You are still too proud. Of what?

[quote]Meanwhile, so Sandie, show us who is who: RE: “I found Tigerman, Juba, Blueface, myself, Maoman, Gus, and many others…” and monkey, wolfreinhard,Maikwa, omni, etc,
[/quote]

You HAVE to be kidding, right? That would be opening up an altogether too-squirmy can o’ worms.

I’ve gotten good feedback on my man-tits, recently. And I’ve always thought I had comely arches.

I’m stymied. I could be a dozen of them.

Actually, this guy Mike Reed could be a northern Blueface – look at what he has to say about the Euroweenies, communists, etc. This is one funny, funny bloke.
And don’t you think he’s really distilled the essence of so much that we see on Forumosa? I think its almost uncanny – well maybe not, but its almost depressing to see how alike we all are…

BTW, as well as Alleycat, I’ve also spotted other close physical resemblances in these drawings. Hexuan, Richard Hartzell.