Moments to reflect

I nearly met my maker last night. Mrs Hill smashed us and my beautiful car into the back of an S.U.V. at 80 kph. We were lucky to walk out of the car unscathed.
Anyway, suitably shaken up, and badly aching, I wish you all more peace and less pain in your lives.

TomTransformed.

I am very happy that you and your Mrs are both in good shape. Really, no matter how beautiful your car was, who cares in the end.
In 20 years you won’t even remember what color it was. All you will remember is that it was built well enough to keep your wife allive when she forgot how to drive. :wink:

Glad you’re okay!

welcome back to the living! sounds scary!

Wow. Glad you’re OK.

Jeez mon!
Get a hot soak and a good meal in you.
Glad neither of you were damaged.

I’m glad to hear you are both OK! Sounds like a close call.
I hope you learned some useful lessons about the importance of keeping a suitable distance.

Between women and cars. :smiling_imp:

[quote=“SuchAFob”]I am very happy that you and your Mrs are both in good shape. Really, no matter how beautiful your car was, who cares in the end.
In 20 years you won’t even remember what color it was. All you will remember is that it was built well enough to keep your wife allive when she forgot how to drive. :wink:

Glad you’re okay![/quote]
The smartest thing I’ve read on Forumosa all day!
Glad you’re both OK.

Ouch! Glad to hear you’re both ok. What happened, anyway?

Glad you two are fine Tom.

What were the circumstances? I mean, most women do not just smash into another car going 80kph…
nor do most men

If two cars ‘bump’ each other here, they just stop. So two cars had a minor prang, and stopped. Mrs Hill didnt see that and merrily plowed into the rear car, which then smashed into the front car. Im surprised nobody died.

Pheeeew, glad you and wife are OK.

I’m glad you are both OK.

Time to take a moment, as you said, to reflect.

An experience like this really puts everything in perspective.

Glad the Hills are alive, erh … with music?

Darn I hope the last thing going through your mind at the time wasn’t a silly post from Forumosa.

HG

[quote=“fee”]I’m glad you are both OK.

Time to take a moment, as you said, to reflect.

An experience like this really puts everything in perspective.[/quote]

What he said.

bobepine

Glad you’re both ok…

Smashed into a parked car at 80kph and walked away?

Whatever you were driving, I want one… :sunglasses:

Glad to hear you are both ok.

Were the occupants of the two stopped vehicles still inside? Were they injured?

Fucker Tom that’s a real shit. Hope your wife don’t get sued!