Money's not Everything

I know, we all know that, but here’s a dramatic example. Check out the below picture:

That’s 20 year-old Alegra Versace, who inherited 50% of the Versace fashion fortune on her 18th birthday as a result of the murder of the company’s founder in Miami in 1997. The news is reporting that she’s battling anorexia (duh).
telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jh … ace128.xml

Good luck to her. She looks like hell. I can’t imagine she’s very happy, starving herself to death like that. Poor girl.

No, but it helps doesn’t it?

It has not really helped Miss Versace.

[quote=“Mother Theresa”]I know, we all know that, but here’s a dramatic example. Check out the below picture:

That’s 20 year-old Alegra Versace, who inherited 50% of the Versace fashion fortune on her 18th birthday as a result of the murder of the company’s founder in Miami in 1997. The news is reporting that she’s battling anorexia (duh).
telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jh … ace128.xml

Good luck to her. She looks like hell. I can’t imagine she’s very happy, starving herself to death like that. Poor girl.[/quote]

It’s strangely ironic that she has more money as a single 20 year old person than most regions in Ethiopia could ever amass in a generation, but somehow they seem to be in the same boat culinary wise.

For most of us it’s a bloody good job money’s not everything, frankly.