Monster

What is up with the monster energy drink decals I have been seeing more and more recently on cars, scooters, motorcycles and motorcycle clothes? Ive looked and have not seen any monster energy drinks anywhere in Taiwan. Is it here? Why the recent surge in these decals if the drink is not even in Taiwan?

858252acbb57929cd90bbea8f7ea0808--monster-energy-energy-drinks

PX Mart, Carrefour and Family Mart (If I remember correctly) run Monster. I guess it’s the next big thing.

Yup, after reading this I had a look on a shopping run just now. Didn’t see it in px mart, but family mart had it for $59.

1 Like

because Ken Block

7/11 has it too, they also give out stickers with each purchase.

Not sure if that promotion was still going on, but it was when it first hit the shelves:

They still have the stickers at the stores near my home, not sure if they’ll restock after they run out!
it’s much cheaper than redbull, i wish they made sugar free Monster (or if they make it, i cannot find it anywhere)

We have sugar free in Germany. And trust me, you don’t want to drink it.
Download%20(2)

2 Likes

Don’t say, I didn’t warn warn you. The taste is as pleasant as a Battleship is subtle.
If i can get my hands in a can of it i’ll let you know

Battleship you mean the trash movie? That was amazing, I loved it.

I meant Battleship as in Battleship on a “diplomatic mission” anchoring outside your biggest Port

he said biggest port :rofl::banana:

Spotted a couple of weeks ago at the Zhongli Costco.

20180508_183331

Saw them yesterday at Neihu Costco.

10 years ago I wouldn’t even blink twice about purchasing it. Now I feel like I have a heart attack every time I have one of those.

My brother introduced me to the Mango Loco flavored Monster when I was in the States last month. I don’t typically drink energy drinks, but I rather liked that one.

Heads up.

https://youtu.be/AO10JP3LBb8?t=13

delicious AND useful!

truly the Alpha drink. How can redbull even compete?

2 Likes

What the…

1 Like

Carrefour has Mango Loco and the normal one in 4pack for 199TWD