More Canadian druggies busted

More and more we here about Canadians and their drug deals…

liberals they may be but why the need for drugs??

And selling them offshore too… bastads

smh.com.au/news/world/mounti … 55782.html

[quote=“Serial Killer On Parole”]More and more we here about Canadians and their drug deals…

liberals they may be but why the need for drugs??

And selling them offshore too… bastads

smh.com.au/news/world/mounti … 55782.html[/quote]

I may like you IRL, Killer, but this one hits way below the belt. We could do without more stereotyping threads about my nationality; this site has seen far too many of those.

The bolded sections? Just thought I’d help my Aussie mates with their spelling. :smiling_imp:

Not only the Canadians!

According to the article:

What? Aussies importing E!
The bastads
:smiley:

Australians and Canadians eh… well us Americans would never do something like this!!! :America:

:smiley:

[quote=“Wookiee”]Not only the Canadians!

According to the article:

What? Aussies importing E!
The bastads
:smiley:[/quote]

Bastads” indeed. A correction is in order:

More and more we “here” (sic) about Aussies and their drug deals…

Yes there are asshole Canadians who produce and sell drugs, but guess what? I heard them feller’s from other countries have done the same thing!

Get over yourself, what did some Canadian guy piss in your cornflakes or steal your girl?
You have an agenda and it is painfully obvious.

:unamused:

Any Canadian who wants to sell me drugs is a friend, as long as they’re good drugs of course.

HG

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]Any Canadian who wants to sell me drugs is a friend, as long as they’re good drugs of course.

HG[/quote]

No kidding. I feared the US had turned into a cesspool of churchgoing conservative prudes in the years since I left, but it’s disheartening to imagine it may be a global trend.

“Why doesn’t everybody leave everybody else the hell alone?”

• Jimmy Durante