More Hassles For Bike Owners

That story is hilarious. I wonder if you could choose different engines sounds. You know, one day you feel sporty and switch it to sport bike engine sound and on another day cruiser sound. As they say, “Necessity is the mother of invention.” Seems like with each new invention they have to come up with more inventions. It’s an endless cycle.

[quote=“KawasakiRider”]It’s an endless cycle.[/quote]How would you reach the handlebars ? Where would you find a big enough space to turn it around ?

I hope you’re just being sarcastic. :wink:

I “accidently” bought the race cans, but the road-legal version has an optional (“Duo tech”)`widget, er, for the track… :smiling_imp:

rhencullen.co.uk/laser.htm

You can buy them in Taiwan too…

Over has a better system of noice reduction. My friend has the system on his R1. The technology is quite neat.

over.co.jp/over_racing/engli … ystem.html

over.co.jp/over_racing/engli … plete.html

[quote=“KawasakiRider”]Over has a better system of noice reduction. My friend has the system on his R1. The technology is quite neat.

over.co.jp/over_racing/Engli … ystem.html

over.co.jp/over_racing/Engli … plete.html[/quote]

I noticed that at the lowest setting it has 89-92db and at the highest 94-99db…Isn’t your pipe right now like 113db Kwaker? :laughing: :laughing:

A broomstick handle inserted roughly has always worked for me. Giggle giggle. (Baffling)