More low brow DPP antics

[quote=“X3M”]Which one sounds more reasonable:

1. Throwing feces - get suspended from your party
  2. Throwing lunch box - no reaction whatsoever (as far as we know) from your party

…and I am pretty sure #1 reaction is a bit more into CCP style - just that suspension is only the initial action.[/quote]
I think getting suspended from your party is very reasonable. I think if both parties were to suspend all legislators who threw anything, the legislature would indeed be a more reasonable place… however, it would also basically be an empty building.

I have no idea how the CCP issue plays into this. I suspect this is a snide attempt to change the subject… but being so poorly phrased, the linkage is very confusing.

I think the DPP should really look to change their political culture. Throwing shit at political peers, using terms like LP and snot in public, are just some of the antics the public are forced to tolerate.

Tolerate is a nice word to use. For heaven sake, we should just vote them (DPP) out.

These DPP folks are such a class act!

why not vote all the legislators out? Oh, wait, there will be already new elections…

For me, the guy who threw faeces at the KMT guy should be banned from politics, as well as the guy who threw the lunch box (basically, it is the same stuff, just one has already been eaten…)

The LY should also revise their policy for clash of interests, because people voting for laws that will benefit them or their direct family isn’t very correct and smells like corruption.

They also should ban every single legislator with a criminal record (being that Martial Law time criminal record should be taken into special consideration).