More than 100 feared dead after tornadoes tear through several US states

Scary.

The nighttime videos of the big one is horrifying.

Must be climate change…

3 Likes

As a catastrophic tornado approached this city Friday, employees of a candle factory — which would later be destroyed — heard the warning sirens and wanted to leave the building. But at least five workers said supervisors warned employees that they would be fired if they left their shifts early.

When disaster strikes, never ever listen to an authority figure telling you to stay put. Trust your instincts and get out of there.

3 Likes

I’ve seen some tornadoes trying to form in Texas. It’s one of those things that brings a primal fear but you can’t help but look at it.

An average thunderstorm in Texas is like a typhoon here… it’s really serious.

I saw one small tornado while living in El Paso. It was far away and over the hill. I just looked through news archives, and it seems like tornado is much more frequent phenomenon in El Paso than before.

Yikes. Is that normal for mid december?

Are storm shelters still a thing there?

Definitely not.

it’s 50F in upstate NY. Loving it.

Whats that in world standard temperture? Seems warm for the time.

This is pretty terrible. Western NA just flooded too. Maybe now people are going to start rethinking building design there? I am, but not sure what to do.

Where is a good ol fashion republican with a snowball when we need one?!?

Taiwanese news played the 911 calls of employees trapped under the rubble in that factory. Horrible,they were terrified, in pain and stuck.

We’ve been having mild decembers for a while.

I cant listen to stuff like that. It would play in my head on repeat . Horrible situation to be in. Concrete may be ugly, and poor efficiency, but i worry less in typhoons :slight_smile:

Alex Jones explains how Joe Biden might have caused it:

JONES: So the question is did they use weather weapons to cause the tornadoes? That’s a legitimate question to ask.

If the US government has weather weapons, wouldn’t they be better off using that weapon on say China or Afghanistan, rather than on some small American town no one heard of?

It’s a really silly question to ask.

You’d think he would’ve stopped after his disgusting lies about the Newtown school shooting got him sued into oblivion. What a garbage person.

1 Like

To fuel the conspiracy theory fire. It is logical to test such a weapon on your own people as there is often very little retribution if caught (usually just finnacial compensation afetr many years and maybe some firings and a couple people takingbthe fall and going to jail).

Not like if you were testing a new technology on a foreign country like china and got caught, then you get shit like sanctions, trade issues, wars and all that fun stuff that they actually care about.

The first nations in the US know exactly what this means…just sayin.