More than one way to skin a Hello Kitty

Kitty is just all right with me. Kitty is just all right.

Get her to join a bike gang with questionable attitudes toward gender?

Hey! I just realised I don’t have to change a thing - she’s always been there :unamused: :slight_smile:

1-Set her up for a blind date with Loretta.

1-Set her up for a blind date with Loretta.[/quote]

If I was a Hello Kitty with a death wish, I’d definately choose your avatar to die by. :slight_smile:

Hello Mr Kitty… :lovestruck:

Uh oh. Kitty revenge…

Yeah, let’s dance!! :smiling_imp:

I wish I could alter my avatar to have it look like there was a mugging.

The lady could be wearing the bow, and hello kitty would be lying bruised and beaten on the street behind them. Maybe with tire tracks across her. Ha ha. :smiling_imp:

We could invite her to the next Beer Fest.

There’s something that’s definitely not PG13 about all this Hello Kitty stuff :smiley:

Methinks my avatar may be a little too subtle…

Is it Pavarotti?

There’s certainly nothing subtle about this one…

:bravo: to Dragonbones

You can borrow this one Tetsuo (or let Loretta use it):

1-Set her up for a blind date with Loretta.[/quote]

If I was a Hello Kitty with a death wish, I’d definately choose your avatar to die by. :slight_smile:

Hello Mr Kitty… :lovestruck:[/quote]

Dragonbones,IOU one more… The kitty avatar really helps my mojo. :astonished: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

[quote=“elektronisk”]You can borrow this one Tetsuo (or let Loretta use it):

[/quote]
As much as I appreciate the offer, I might just redo my avatar a bit later tonight. I’ve found how to get around the problem of all the jaggies, and decided on a much better technique for drawing the thing. Was a bit rushed yesterday, hence the moderate shittiness of my current one.

Oh, and the destroy or spoof thing - well, mine is somewhat more involved. It entails having Kitty steal a high-tech ceramic motorbike, crash it into a group of genetically engineered, scary children with psychic powers, go psychotic as a result of having previously latent psychic powers manifest themselves and having a lifelong inferiority complex, and eventually mutate out of control into a gigantic fleshbeast which devours and assimilates all objects in its path before enveloping and almost killing her best friend and his girlfriend and being mysteriously “destroyed” by a hyper-powerful psychic being in the form of a young child who is also the messianic figure at the head of a major cult.

Way too subtle for me. :smiley:

Does this mean you and your avatar want to take over the World? I’m thinking Pinky and the Brain here… :slight_smile:

This kitty will skin YOU!
:smiley: