Moroccan marriage with Taiwanese

Hello, Sir, Madam, I want to ask you one question, which includes all the questions about marriage in Taiwan. I am Moroccan and I want to marry my girlfriend while living in Taiwan. My problem is that there is no information in the net about Moroccan or Moroccan marriage with Taiwanese or Taiwanese. The information to be prepared, thank you very much forumosa group

I used to work with a Moroccan guy who was married to a Taiwanese woman. I don’t think he had any problems. In fact, he was also able to get citizenship without relinquishing his Moroccan citizenship. I’ll see if I can get in touch with him.

1 Like

Hello, Sir, Madam, I recommend you contact the closest household registration office to where you live. They can tell you exactly what documents you need to prepare.

If I recall correctly, you need a certificate from your home country to prove that you’re single, a Chinese name declaration, your wife’s household registration, both passports, your ARC and your wife’s ID, and a filled in marriage registration form signed by two witnesses. All documents need to be translated to Chinese and anything from outside of Taiwan needs to be legalized and/or notarized.

Congratulations, my friend!

1 Like

Thank you so much for this information thank you

في الخميس، 4 أكتوبر، 2018 10:38 rooftopclown forumosa@discoursemail.com كتب:

By the way, congratulations on your upcoming marriage!

1 Like

Thank you i’m from Morocco . I need go to France about my information signature I’m agency ministry taiwan in france Paris kri not thank you

في الخميس، 4 أكتوبر، 2018 11:44 bojack forumosa@discoursemail.com كتب:

OK thank you
if you can send me email him to talk with him about this information

I think he is have a restaurant name is tajin in Taipei??

Thank you my bruuh I know this but I’m from Morocco
Morocco not have any relationship with Any political relationship with Taiwan and the Embassy of Taiwan does not exist in Morocco and thank you again

Thank you

TECO in France covers Morroco.