Most Annoying Person on CNN

John King

CNN

The White House.

If he paused any bloody longer when signing off, he’d miss a season change.

Mike Chinoy!!!

I agree…the guy is a real Larry.

And that opinionated Republican f**kwit Aaron Brownnose up Bush’s bottom.

And that Argentinian weather person Guillermo Arduino or something. Couldn’t pronounce rain if it hit him on the head.

[quote=“BroonAle”]And that opinionated Republican f**kwit Aaron Brownnose up Bush’s bottom.

And that Argentinian weather person Guillermo Arduino or something. Couldn’t pronounce rain if it hit him on the head.[/quote]

I find his accent rather sexy. Hell, your compatriots can’t even pronounce the “brown” in brown ale. :laughing:

I hate the weather bloke wiz zee accent, too.
He’s crap. They should get rid of him.
How many weather people do they need for the weather anyway?
They’ve got tons of 'em.

Richard Quest… An extremely annoying voice & a facial expression that screams out to be slapped.

Quest definitely falls into that category of person who people either love or hate. There’s absolutely no middle ground.
I count myself in the former category, but I can see how people would find him intensely annoying. At least he’s never dull.

[quote=“Spack”]Quest definitely falls into that category of person who people either love or hate. There’s absolutely no middle ground.
I count myself in the former category, but I can see how people would find him intensely annoying. At least he’s never dull.[/quote]

I think he’s FAB, and I like his Business Traveller show on Sunday nights. He tones down his mannerisms somewhat when he does the news.

[quote=“Closet Queen”][quote=“Spack”]Quest definitely falls into that category of person who people either love or hate. There’s absolutely no middle ground.
I count myself in the former category, but I can see how people would find him intensely annoying. At least he’s never dull.[/quote]

I think he’s FAB, and I like his Business Traveller show on Sunday nights. He tones down his mannerisms somewhat when he does the news.[/quote]

I watched a couple of the business traveller shows & thought they were superficial & contained very few useful hints. It struck me as a business travel show targetted at people who dont do any business travelling.
You are right though, he is not dull.

[quote=“Spack”]I hate the weather bloke wiz zee accent, too.
He’s crap. They should get rid of him.
How many weather people do they need for the weather anyway?
They’ve got tons of 'em.[/quote]

guillermo…d00d…can’t understand him at all

I’m afraid Quest drives me NUTS. And that’s in spite of his British accent :slight_smile: I think it’s due mainly to those ‘what can happen in 60 seconds?’ promos that were/are played endlessly…

Larry King

:unamused:

[quote=“flike”]Larry King

[/quote]

Awful! :fume: Awful! :fume: Awful! :fume:

Why is he even on the international edition, especially when half his guests are minor US media-celebrities who are unknown to an international audience?

Yeah, I hate Larry King, too…

Richard Quest for shouting all the time.
Mike Chinook for being such a poor journalist.
Larry King for asking nothing but softball questions.
Arron Brown for being outrageously biased in his “Newsnight” program.

(Guillermo Arduino is probably the smartest person in all of CNN, regardless if you don’t like his Buenos Aires accent.)

Guillermo Arduino

There’s something of the Hannibal Lecter about him. Flava beans anyone?

Tony Campion, Financial news presenter, has a Doctorate in High Energy Particle Physics obtained at CERN, Geneva. It must be particularly useful!

Richard Quest and Mike Chinoy kinda look like Muppets. Quest looks like his jaw was sewn on wrong, and Chinoy’s lips disappear into his moustache. I think Kermit the Frog would make a great addition to CNN, and maybe Animal could do World Beat. And just once I’d like to see somebody snap Larry King’s suspenders.

What are flava beans? Is this gangsta spelling of ‘flavour’? :wink:

[quote=“Closet Queen”][quote=“flike”]Larry King

[/quote]

Awful! :fume: Awful! :fume: Awful! :fume:

Why is he even on the international edition, especially when half his guests are minor US media-celebrities who are unknown to an international audience?[/quote]

Absolutely. when most of his audience are non-Americans on CNN Int. why do they continue to showcase ongoing court cases about which WE DON"T GIVE A FLYING FUCK. :fume: :fume: :bluemad: :bluemad: I would fully support any kind of terrorist attack that had Larry Fucking King blown up. :smiling_imp:

We DON"T GIVE A SHIT IF SOME EX-TELEVANGELIST HAS GOT CANCER!

“A good interview is when the person responds to the questions asked” that’s how this :wanker: advertises himself.

Inane inane inane.