Most creative avatar of the week

I think there should be prize for the best avatar of the week. I was thinking mine looks good, but what do you say?

Wait…did you think of this when you were on your scooter?
I don’t want to be changing my avatar every week.

[quote=“Josefus”]Wait…did you think of this when you were on your scooter?
I don’t want to be changing my avatar every week.[/quote]

You could win the prize twice in a row.

I’ve changed the heading. Now it’s the “Most Creative Avatar of the Week”. People who never change their Avatars can still win, but only once. The Judge’s decision is final. No correspondence shall be entered into.

Did you just change the thread title? It’s spelled wrong now.

Jinx.

I suppose you know about the QWERTY keyboard, right? The R is next to the T. It was mere a slip of the hand.

The first Most Creative Avatar of the Week Award goes to none other than Maoman. I know some of you migh say this is just an attempt to be recognized by the chief, but I truly like his avatar.

monster’s avatar is saaaweet!

I like this. ski is using it.

Yes, I must say it is. I’ll keep it in mind for next week. Many of us just use ready-made avatars. I’d like to promote original thought and creativity with this award.

Well, I think mine rocks… :smiley:

Seriously though, I think WeiLong’s rugby avatar rocks… Not quite sure what happened to it lately though :s

I like the change Rasputin… Your avatar is one of my favs.

I really like the name too. Grigori himself would be humbled to know. Or do you think he’d be pissed because you spelled it wrong? :wink:

bobepine

What is your obsession with Kevin Spacey?

Mod Lang should win an award for “Most Amount of Disturbing Avatars in a Row.”

What’s more disturbing is, where does he get them from??? :astonished:

[quote=“mod lang”]What is your obsession with Kevin Spacey?[/quote]To tell you the truth, I don’t really like the guy that much. I picked him because I was able to use different pictures to suit my mood.

I’m getting bored with it, I need something new but I’m afraid it will be detrimental to my online persona. :wink: Decisions, decisions, decisions…

bobepine

Maybe it’s not all that creative, but I decided to bring out the big guns for this contest. :wink: :howyoudoin: :dance:

What’s the prize?

Quirky wins in my book. Closely followed by the statue pissing into the wind dude.

I used the Quirky avatar on another site just this week.

What’s more disturbing is, where does he get them from??? :astonished:[/quote]

Current one from this site with the demented muppet with sword. Seems inkeeping with the mood.

Also, this dude.

Also, Mr ? can’t remember the drivers name from Groundhog day and its not Bill Murray.

I kind of like that site.