Most creative avatar of the week

What’s more disturbing is, where does he get them from??? :astonished:[/quote]

Bismarck, Otto von Bismarck would pobably have chosen something like yours too. He was an astute statesman. Who could look at that cat of yours and say something nasty?

As far as Mod Lang’s avatar is concerned, when I was still brand new I actually thought it was really him. (There is a possibility that it could be him, so I’m not going to say much). I remember the avatar being scratch-free though. I’ve tried to figure it out and it seems to me to be an Eastern European convict or political prisoner. Could I be right?

[quote=“bobepine”]I like the change Rasputin… Your avatar is one of my favs.

I really like the name too. Grigori himself would be humbled to know. Or do you think he’d be pissed because you spelled it wrong? :wink:

bobepine[/quote]

Likewise, bopine. Your’s has a very human feel to it.

Have you ever noticed that when someone uses a good avatar and says something nasty, it seems out of sync. Up to now, I think you’ve always been in sync with your avatar.

The spelling? I didn’t know it was wrong. What is the proper spelling? It’s probably Григо́рий Ефи́мович Распу́тин or something. :laughing:

[quote=“Mother Theresa”]Maybe it’s not all that creative, but I decided to bring out the big guns for this contest. :wink: :howyoudoin: :dance:

What’s the prize?[/quote]

Will you accept it if I send it to you?

Rasputin:

I also thought it was him, then I stumbled on it somewhere else, something like mugshots.com or something. Great story about the guy’s arrest. Ah, here 'tis:

Favorites Mugshots

[quote]Chris Kemp
Kemp, arrested by Gresham County (Washington) PD after a homeowner returned from work to the home he shares with his mother and allegedly found Kemp inside the house, wearing his mother

[quote=“Rasputin”]I suppose you know about the QWERTY keyboard, right? The R is next to the T. It was mere a slip of the hand.

The first Most Creative Avatar of the Week Award goes to none other than Maoman. I know some of you migh say this is just an attempt to be recognized by the chief, but I truly like his avatar.

[/quote]

Sorry, I don’t recognize you…

Yes, but did you get the full story? It goes further:

Chris Kemp
Kemp, arrested by Gresham County (Washington) PD after a homeowner returned from work to the home he shares with his mother and allegedly found Kemp inside the house, wearing his mother

[quote=“the chief”][quote=“Rasputin”]I suppose you know about the QWERTY keyboard, right? The R is next to the T. It was mere a slip of the hand.

The first Most Creative Avatar of the Week Award goes to none other than Maoman. I know some of you migh say this is just an attempt to be recognized by the chief, but I truly like his avatar.

[/quote]

Sorry, I don’t recognize you…[/quote]

:laughing: I forgot about the other chief.

Ah yes, and with a North American accent, he’s highly sought.

HG

Ah yes, and with a North American accent, he’s highly sought.

HG[/quote]

Exactly, that’s all that matters. Character doesn’t mean a thing. It’s all personality!

That mugshot site has many funny pics. Look at this guy:

mugshots.com/IMAGES/PMugshot__young.jpg

thats nothing

check http://www.ianhaig.net/men/

some real honeys here

personally, I like this guy

[quote=“Funk500”]thats nothing

check http://www.ianhaig.net/men/

some real honeys here[/quote]

I think I saw FrdSmth somewhere in the middle.

Why don’t we use them as avatars?

By the way, what are the criteria for choosing a winning avatar?

Light (pleasant)
Tight (150x150)
and Bright? (interesting/colorful)

[quote=“Rasputin”]Why don’t we use them as avatars?

[/quote]

because it’s not big or clever

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]Rasputin:

I also thought it was him, then I stumbled on it somewhere else, something like mugshots.com or something. Great story about the guy’s arrest. Ah, here 'tis:

Favorites Mugshots

HG[/quote]

“I AM CORNHOLIO…I NEED SOME TP FOR MY BUNGHOOOOOLE!”

Geez, the resemlance is scary!

Rasputin spells with a mute “e” at the end. Raspoutine it is. Maybe that’s the French version, it’s the one I’m familiar with.

So yes, you spelled it wrong calice! It pronounces rass-poo-tsin btw. :wink:

bobepine

[quote=“bobepine”][quote=“mod lang”]What is your obsession with Kevin Spacey?[/quote]To tell you the truth, I don’t really like the guy that much. I picked him because I was able to use different pictures to suit my mood.

I’m getting bored with it, I need something new but I’m afraid it will be detrimental to my online persona. :wink: Decisions, decisions, decisions…

bobepine[/quote]

You could do Oprah. There’s a lot of her on the internet. :laughing: snicker snicker :laughing:

I would not dare! Not for you! :wink:

bobepine

edit: It’s just temporary OK.

[quote=“bobepine”]Rasputin spells with a mute “e” at the end. Raspoutine it is. Maybe that’s the French version, it’s the one I’m familiar with.

So yes, you spelled it wrong calice! It pronounces rass-poo-tsin btw. :wink:

bobepine[/quote]

Raspoutine, isn’t that Jamaican french fries with cheese curds and gravy?

I’ll check Wiki for the spelling of Rasputin and report back to you.

This is Wiki:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Se … tine&go=Go

and Google:
google.com/search?hl=en&lr=& … tnG=Search

So, yes I guess I made my first error on Forumouse.com
:laughing:

Aren’t you missing the first 2 "Ra"s?

Like “Ra Ra Raspoutine…”