Most Disappointing Team at the WC

How about the most disappointing player of the tournament?

Messi
Ronaldo
Rooney

I think all three let their fans down big time. Though Messi had some good games setting up his teammates, but when they really needed him against Germany, he just couldn’t deliver. Being surrounded by three defenders all the time is now excuse, cause Robben had to deal with a similar defense and he did make things happen. The free kicks and long distance shots by Messi were bad, really bad.

I’ve found Germany extremely disappointing. They are totally reliant on team work, youthful enthusiasm, national pride and professionalism. For me this goes totally against the spirit of modern international squads. Where is the bitchiness, blaming others for your failings and generally looking for excuses? They really need to pull their socks up and start taking notes from some of the more experienced professionals.

Seriously, good luck to Germany. I think they are going to win this tournament, and I also think they totally deserve to win. A very, very good bunch of players.

All the players who appeared in the Nike advertisement (bar Ronaldhino who wasn’t even picked) totally sucked!

Yes, France. It’s also disappointing for Brazil and Argentina not to reach the finals.