Most famous poster on Forumosa?

Whose the most famous poster in the Forumosa community ? Not in real life I mean on here ?
If you can only choose one which one comes to mind first. (just a bit of fun don’t be too serious). I’ll cheat and say two, Andrew and Brian. That wombat guy is pretty famous but I can’t remember his name. Honorable mention for Tommy if it involves pretty women or Chiang Kai Shek :slightly_smiling_face:

Who’s.

Probably not me.

2 Likes

The guy who supposedly worked for Interpol was famous on here AND in real life (although for all the wrong reasons). Damned if I can remember his alias now. He was a pretty interesting character apart from being a compulsive liar/fantasist.

Forumosa wouldn’t be forumosa without @tommy525.

3 Likes

He was the guy with the big ears?

3 Likes

:scream::rofl:

Dangermouse? He was pretty close with MaPoSquid.

I really like Tempogain and Mick because they are fair. I also have an online crush on the snoopy poster.

There. I’ve said it.

6 Likes

Could have been. And yeah, he had ginormous ears.

Mouse ears! Mickey Mouse ears!

1 Like

I’d have to say @tommy525 for his Tommyisms and @shiadoa for his good humor, which is much missed at present… :disappointed_relieved:

5 Likes

#exposed

This is now the official:“BiggusDickus crush” thread.

3 Likes

8 Likes

Aiyo. Get a room.

3 Likes

I have the feeling that the term I’ve learned today on the funny images thread may come in handy here soon…

I had an online crush on Ermintrude. Met her a couple of times in real life and she was absolutely delightful. Lovely woman.

It’s hard to choose. Forumosa wouldn’t be Forumosa without its full cast of regulars.

6 Likes

I crush roaches!

So today is the day I joined Forumosa? I must have been mad!:crazy_face:

1 Like

you too eh :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

You’re famous in anything to do with food well in my eyes anyway.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

To get Tommy’s attention just mention something about “I met this hot local girl with a crazy dad , how should I ask her out” or something like that.
or "My wife chased me down the road with a pair of scissors is that normal "

7 Likes