Most useful retail membership?

I have yet to get a Costco membership, although I know I should. I just haven’t really needed anything yet that I couldn’t get from the local 傳統市場 or 全聯. Then again, I’d love to broaden my options.

do they have Greek yogurt/other thicker types of yogurt? That’s one thing I always miss about the west when I’m back here. I don’t mind drinking my yogurt but sometimes I just really want the hefty stuff to mix in smoothies.

Yes, they do have greek yogurt in costco, but last time i checked they only had the 0 fat version 8( feelsbadman

Mostly, but before I moved I used to go to Wellcome everyday and got a couple Master Chef knives and a wok. I checked online, the wok was about $4000NT.

1 Like

Does anyone have a HappyGO card from City Super, A.Mart and a few other places? What do you do to get one? What do you get with one? I spend thousands there, but if all you get is crappy gifts I don’t care for it.

yes, their discounted prices are still not a bargain, their membership price is just about equal the market price. that’s why i wrote it would ridiculous to buy there as a non-member. but i sometimes like to buy things immediately, luckily my membership still works.
last time i went there, they first told me the membership price, i was okay with it. then at the counter, he asked me if i was a member. i said i didn’t have my card with me, then he told me the non-membership price. i walked away with an awkward smile.

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: 2018 Costco Thread