Most you've won on Uniform Receipt Lottery

Been here for nearly 3 years so far. My max has been $1000 (1 receipt)
My ex gf however managed to win NT$200.000 6 years ago…
Im wondering what is the most any of you have ever won on it? or if its just a load of sh*t and just a few smaller prizes get won?

10k, but I got taxed 22% so only actually picked up 7,800NT.

200 x 2

mine was 200 X 2 too.

if you are interested in an easy way to check your receipt btw, this may help:
postaround.me/taiwan/

$4000 in total from one batch of receipts, many moons ago. I’ve since given up bothering to go through them. My mother-in-law enjoys it though, I give her ours.

I won 5800NT a while ago.

I’m so bored this CNY that even though I could check this month’s numbers today, what will I do tomorrow?

Zero. I always give mine to charity.

But you don’t like to talk about it :slight_smile:

I collected them years ago, and in one year of collecting only managed to win 200NT, after that I’ve decided its not worth the extra clutter and trouble collecting them, and I have since stopped collecting.

The chance of winning anything more than 200nt is so remote that it’s not even worth the trouble.

[quote=“Taiwan Luthiers”]I collected them years ago, and in one year of collecting only managed to win 200NT, after that I’ve decided its not worth the extra clutter and trouble collecting them, and I have since stopped collecting.

The chance of winning anything more than 200nt is so remote that it’s not even worth the trouble.[/quote]

Obviously you don’t check them yourself. That’s what wives/girlfriends/SOs are for.

Minus 20,000NT if I count the hours I have spent looking at the numbers and multiply those hours by the average wage.

Me too. I used to collect them, but I always missed the announcement of the winning numbers; plus I couldn;t stand the clutter of the receipts. I drop them in those donation boxes.

Back when I taught English in Taiwan from 2001-2004, I won $1,500 once and $200 a couple times.

Currently in Taiwan visiting family here over CNY, just checked a bunch of receipts, nothing, wasted 30 minutes. I bill my divorce clients $150 USD per hour, so I guess I lost $75.00.

What a huge waste of time. I won 1,000 once and had to stand in line at the post office for 1/2 hour to get the money. Now, I just toss them. Not worth it. But I hear now that 7-11 can pay up to 1,000 but not sure.

I have done it twice.

Won 3 x $200 the first time, then 0 the second time (although the second time i had 5 times as many receipts).