Motorbike shop in Taipei?

Hello dear Forumosans,

I’ve finally decided to buy me a motorcycle (after 5 years of riding a scooter and driving a car)!
I looked on Yahoo and found quite a few motorbike shops here and there… Problem is, the motorbike shops in Taipei sell it more expensively than the ones say in Taichung and Kaoshiung…
I’m after a new Kymco Quannon Fi, 150cc.
Can someone recommend a relatively cheap shop with good service options in Taipei please?
I don’t want to buy the bike elsewhere and have it transported here because I prefer to test-ride it and talk to Lao ban face to face…

Thank you all in advance!

PS - or direct me to a related Forumosa link? I didn’t see any… Sorry.

… meaning a shop you know and trust…

Whoao! One at the time please! So many people answering, so little time.
Oh well, I guess like the saying goes, if you want to do something right, do it yourself…
But, seriously, Thanx for the info guys!

hahaha… the reason maybe no one answered is because there is no such thing as a reliable mechanic/shop in Taiwan hahaha… my advice is to look for one in yahoo bid or in shops around taipei, dont buy new but dont buy old… just a few years on it should be ok… and look for a mechanic close to your place and just go there…
if you want a big bike then the story is different… buy from a shop and they will take care of you as you invested in them… at least that is how it works in Hsinchu…