Moved post?

One of my posts appears to be in the Women’s Forum. I can’t read it because I’m not a member of the women’s club. Is that a glitch or some odd decision to gender up my words? Don’t even know what the post was about.

Well, I am a member of the club and I can’t see any of your posts there.

Dunno. I’ll have to screenshot it. May not be the Women’s Forum.

Just curious: it’s obviously fairly unimportant. Ego, perhaps. Someone ‘Recommended’ it, but I don’t know what it was. A glitch or some Mod nonsense.

Actually, it’s possibly Temp posts achieving immortality instead of remaining in the bowl?

You should be able to see it when you click your recomended link. It’s under your name. When I click yours, however, it says the post doesn’t exist.

Edit* You’re right. There’s a recommended post by you that says you’re not authorized to view the post because it’s in the women’s forum. Very odd. Perhaps there’s a mod somewhere who believes he/she knows your identity and is trying to get you to ID yourself?

Could you post a link to it please?

This poster can’t link to it. I can’t link to it, and I can’t find it in the women’s forum, but if you click his/her recognizeds posts it’s there in the list.

It must be this one:

forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtop … 6#p1515556

At one point it was removed from public view through no fault of its own but because it was inextricably entangled with some posts that broke site rules.

I can see it but you should get this message if you click on the link:

[quote]You are not authorised to read this forum.

If you were trying to reach the Women Only Forum, you must contact its moderator and request permission. Or you can send a message to us at admin@forumosa.com and explain what it is you were trying to do. We might be able to help[/quote]

[quote=“Tempo Gain”]It must be this one:

forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtop … 6#p1515556

At one point it was removed from public view through no fault of its own but because it was inextricably entangled with some posts that broke site rules.

I can see it but you should get this message if you click on the link:

[quote]You are not authorised to read this forum.

If you were trying to reach the Women Only Forum, you must contact its moderator and request permission. Or you can send a message to us at admin@forumosa.com and explain what it is you were trying to do. We might be able to help[/quote][/quote]

I do, but why then does it say that you’re trying to reach the women only forum? Can you please explain that?
All the ‘Mosan ladies may be smokin’, but that’s no flame forum. And like I said, I AM a member of that club and I can’t see a post there, either.

Actually, it doesn’t, but says “If you were trying to reach the Women Only Forum”. The message is intended to help those who might want to be approved to view the Women’s Forum, but aren’t.

The message in question is in the Flame forum.

[quote=“Tempo Gain”][quote=“housecat”]

I do, but why then does it say that you’re trying to reach the women only forum?
[/quote]

Actually, it doesn’t, but says “If you were trying to reach the Women Only Forum”. The message is intended to help those who might want to be approved to view the Women’s Forum, but aren’t.

The message in question is in the Flame forum.[/quote]
OH! I guess I didn’t read that well enough. Sorry!

Serves me right for inter netting, I guess.