Movie: The Goddess of 1967

iris,

thanks for the gracious offer.

Before I reply, I think I should tell you that I am of a certain type of movie-goer that has a certain propensity to become uncontrollably excited while watching movies from the preferred seat of back row-center in a theatre. This usually leads to the seemingly inappropriate act of yelling at the movie screen during various disagreeable (and come to think of it, agreeable, and even quite uneventful) moments in the storyline of a movie. This recurring phenomenon happens often to the dismay of the people around me (that is, everyone else in the theatre) and generally turns what might have been a pleasant movie-watching experience into one of those anecdotes that usually begins, “I would have liked the movie more if some idiot in the back row could stop blurting out inanities at the screen throughout the movie…”

For this reason, I have been “advised” by former movie-going companions to restrict my movie-watching to extremely obscure and outdated movies in hopes that it may provide me with a more solitary theatre-going experience. That, or the other oft heard suggestion is “to wait until the DVD comes out so you can watch it at home you annoying bastard!”

If your offer still stands afer this disclaimer, then I, most humbly and graciously, accept.