Movie/TV Challenge

OK Guys and Girls,
Here’s a new game for you. All you have to do is tell me the link between the two people I mention. The link can actually be two or three steps, if you so desire, but it has to be the link I’m thinking of, and until I say “correct”, just keep on guessing (I may or may not check this thread every 5 seconds, so you’ll understand if don’t reply after every single post).

OK, so I’m thinking of B.A. Barracus (Mr T) and Ricardo Tubbs (Philip Michael Thomas). What’s the missing link?

I give up.
What is it?
I’m not very good at these things.

Erm, the only clue I can give you is that it’s a sort of two-step link. Links would be things like who their characters were, who they starred with, etc.

Clearly this the episode where Irishstu RIPS OFF my threadtheme about getting a dvd to Chris! :raspberry: :raspberry: :raspberry:

Actually no, I was thinking about this beforehand. However, when you started the thread about getting a DVD to Chris, I thought “Oh crap, smelly JD has beaten me to it”, then I read your thread, and it was a totally different thing.

Anyway, A PUBLIC THANKS TO JD FOR REMINDING ME TO POST THIS GAME!! (How’s that? :p)

So far this seems like a great game. Ummm, what are we supposed to be doing again?

Actually no, I was thinking about this beforehand. However, when you started the thread about getting a DVD to Chris, I thought “Oh crap, smelly JD has beaten me to it”, then I read your thread, and it was a totally different thing.

Anyway, A PUBLIC THANKS TO JD FOR REMINDING ME TO POST THIS GAME!! (How’s that? :p)[/quote]

I accept.

It’s all about respect.

The amount of gold they wore

Erm… no. Haha.

[quote=“Namahottie”]The amount of gold they wore

[/quote]

B.A. stole all of Tubb’s gold?

Erm… there’s no DIRECT link. It’s a bit like JD and his “getting a DVD to Chris” thing. The link goes through other characters/actors/movies/TV shows.

They’re both uhm black??

Uhm. Nope. Well, they are, but that’s not the link I was thinking of. It’s not that they’re both actors either. Like I said, there’s no DIRECT link (sigh).

Ok maybe this is a bit hard for a first one, so here’s the first step of the link… “Dirk Benedict” (Starred in the A-Team with Mr T.).

Anyone care to guess the next link? It’s not another actor, but rather a movie/TV show.

this link might help:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_Degrees_of_Kevin_Bacon

[quote=“Truant”]this link might help:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_Degrees_of_Kevin_Bacon[/quote]

YES!!! Thank you for the link. I had no idea about that. Now folks, it not THAT difficult, is it?

They both worked with little talent white men?

Anyone? Do I have to give the next step?

Philip Michael Thomas was in an episode of “Fortune Hunter” called “The Alpha Team”, sounds like the A-Team

Mr. T Was in “dc cab” with John Diehl who was in also in an episode of “Miami Vice” with Philip Michael Thomas

They would both lose a fight with Tarka the Otter

You can get from The Chief to Kevin Bacon in 3 steps.