Movie/TV Challenge

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”]Philip Michael Thomas was in an episode of “Fortune Hunter” called “The Alpha Team”, sounds like the A-Team

Mr. T Was in “dc cab” with John Diehl who was in also in an episode of “Miami Vice” with Philip Michael Thomas

They would both lose a fight with Tarka the Otter[/quote]

The bit in bold is part of the link (though John Diehl is not).

So, we’ve already got Mr T > Dirk Benedict (cos of the A-Team) > ??? (more than one step) ??? > Miami Vice > Philip Michael Thomas.

this game sucks because I cant win

Ok… Battlestar Galatica (old version) -> Battlestar Galatica (new version) -> Edward James Olmos -> Miami Vice

Now who smells ?

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”]Ok… Battlestar Galatica (old version) -> Battlestar Galatica (new version) -> Edward James Olmos -> Miami Vice

Now who smells ?[/quote]

Big Fluffy Matthew. You officially do NOT smell. Congratulations.

Wanna do one? I promise to play.

Who’s Dirk Benedict ?

He was “Face” in the A-Team and “Starbuck” in the original Battlestar Galactica.

Who’s Ricardo Tubbs ?

[quote=“irishstu”]Wanna do one? I promise to play.[/quote]Inspired by recent Forumosa posts, I challenge you with: David Brent and Borat.

Borat as in “Ali G” Borat?

[quote=“irishstu”]Borat as in “Ali G” Borat?[/quote]Yes, that is one of the links :doh: How many Borats have been mentioned on Forumosa lately ?

Before you say it, it does not involve black men’s winkles. At least the one I’m thinking of doesn’t.

Who is … oh, never mind! :homer:

When the 11 O’clock Show first introduced Ali G, Ricky Gervais (David Brent) was also on the same show. If he wasn’t then the link is simply “The 11 O’clock Show”, which they both appeared on (and it launched both their careers).

Or… Shiny Imports sells DVDs by both of them.

[quote=“irishstu”]When the 11 O’clock Show first introduced Ali G, Ricky Gervais (David Brent) was also on the same show. If he wasn’t then the link is simply “The 11 O’clock Show”, which they both appeared on (and it launched both their careers).[/quote]Not what I was thinking of, but if that’s true then you win, I was thinking of an actor who’s worked with both of them

[quote]Or… Shiny Imports sells DVDs by both of them.[/quote]Not that you’ve bought any… Well, only one.

They had a red-nose day on The Office and someone came dressed as Ali G.

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”][quote=“irishstu”]When the 11 O’clock Show first introduced Ali G, Ricky Gervais (David Brent) was also on the same show. If he wasn’t then the link is simply “The 11 O’clock Show”, which they both appeared on (and it launched both their careers).[/quote]Not what I was thinking of, but if that’s true then you win, I was thinking of an actor who’s worked with both of them

Hey, one out of two’s not bad.

Ricky Gervais took over the Ali G spot on the 11 O’clock Show (I found out), but the link has to be what you’re thinking of, so let’s continue.

Erm… can we ask questions?

That’s a rhetorical question, right?

Martin Freeman (Tim in the office) was Ali’s sidekick in the Ali-G Film.

When do we get a new question?

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”]Martin Freeman (Tim in the office) was Ali’s sidekick in the Ali-G Film.[/quote]Oh I didn’t know that. Good one.

Next?