Movies That Make You Want To Fight After Watching Them

• Army Of Darkness
  • Fist Of The North Star

Nothing beats beating people up. I’d like to beat up Keanu Reeves, Mel Gibson, Kevin Spacey, Sarah Jessica Parker, people who watch sit-coms, Harry Potter and the people who read him.

Fight Club
Jackie Chan and Jet Li movies
Master Killer
John Woo movies make me want to shoot people, does that count?

Titanic
Batman IV
Notting Hill (or any other Hugh Grant movie after 4 Weddings…)

I nearly turned into a little Terminator myself the other day while wathcing Terminator 3 because the stupid bitch behind me kept chatting on her cell phone. :imp:

Natural Born Killers… made me very aggro…

Red Dawn.

I wanted to kill a bunch of commies after watching that one, but the Soviets never got around to attacking my elementary school. (I was in fifth grade when that film was released).

[quote=“HongKongPhooey”]Red Dawn.

I wanted to kill a bunch of commies after watching that one, but the Soviets never got around to attacking my elementary school. (I was in fifth grade when that film was released).[/quote]

Did you also want to take out that guy who ratted you, I mean the character played by Swayze or Sheen, out?

After I saw that piece of crap Stargate, I wanted to hunt down the writers/producers and even kurt russell and just kick them in the JIMMY.

Armageddon

If I have to see it again played on cable, I’m going hurl the TV out of the window; giving my neighbors the thrill of seeing a real asteroid.

The wife would, however, send me right on over behind it.

Now that would be a large unearthly body falling to the ground!

[quote=“Alleycat”]Armageddon

if I have to see it again played on cable, I’m going hurl the TV out of the window; giving my neighbors the thrill of seeing a real asteroid.

The wife would, however, send me right on over behind it.

Now that would be a large unearthly body falling to the ground![/quote]

Believe it or not…it’s on again as I write…

Yeah, funnily enough, me too> I couldn’t think of a film that made me aggro, but that one did. Crap film though.

Brian

the color purple

god, that movie made me aggro!

How about movies that put this hollow sad feeling in the middle of your stomach that doesn’t go away?
I watched the hours and haven’t answered a single phone call since. I don’t want to go out, i feel like crying and for the first time since i came here i don’t want to be in taiwan. my life has no meaning.

i need a feel-good movie

twonavels:

I haven’t seen The Hour yet, is it really that good?? Off the topic here, if you would like to see a feel-good movie, I would suggest Pay It Forward, it is a really warming movie, the ending maybe sad, but it is very inspiring!! Or go watch some comedies or cartoon…

~hope you feel better~

Pay it Forward? :shock: :unamused: Oh Miaka, if you weren’t such a newbie, I’d have to deduct guanxi from you for that remark. :smiling_imp: :laughing: :sunglasses:

The Hurricane…can’t watch it again…it really makes me angry…makes me want to go beat up cops…

and…oooohhhh Miaka…please…“Pay It Forward”??? I respect your motivation, but your choice…egad!!!

No movie has ever left me wanting to be violent, but plenty have made me want to be sick.

How about Rounders for a feel good movie, it also makes me want to stomp on the Worm.

THE HULK!!! I FEEL HIM!!!

Any movie with Keaneu makes me wanna fight… I wanna kick his frickin’ ass and wipe him over the pavement. Not just because my wife thinks he’s wonderful but because I can’t stand his acting either. :smiling_imp:

Braveheart, probably seen it 100 times, yet everytime I watch it I just want to give my English beagle a proper whoopin.

[quote]Or go watch some comedies or cartoon…
~hope you feel better~
[/quote]

Thanks! I tried to follow your advice and rented this movie called Sweet Home Alabama, but bawled my eyes out when she knelt down in front of that gravestone and poured her heart out to poor old Bear. The thought of that dog sitting there, waiting for her to come back, not knowing what it had done wrong, just killed me.

Maybe I should try one of these fighting movies instead.

p.s. what’s with all these movies suddenly preaching the virtues of marriage and making babies?