MTK Birthday Bash - You're All Invited!

Time: 9pm
Date: Sat. Novemeber 25th
Cost: 500NT with 2 drinks
Answer to Password Question: Milwaukee or PIMP! (needed for the 500NT price)

Pre-Party
Time: 6pm
Date: Sat. Nov. 25th
Cost: 0

This is for those of you that want to say happy birthday, but want to avoid scantily-clad women.

Edit: 1 male performer is confirmed. I’m still working on getting a female performer (though maybe I’ll just convice some guests to jump up on the bar :smiley:.)

This is going to be at a club, with pretty girls, beer, dancing and stuff. Possibly strippers (that is yet to be confirmed/decided, feel free to chime in if you have an opinion.)

I know this is a little last minute on the notice, but… what can I say. I’m miltownkid :wink:

I know this isn’t going to be the kind of place that suits every kind of person, but you’re still all invited. I have a list people poster names that are getting invited personally. I’m pressed for time so only will make it part way through the list, if you don’t see your name today look tonight/tomorrow. If you don’t see it then, come to the party and bitch slap me for not remembering.

There is also rumor that Shirt Ninja be there as well :smiley:.

Like I said, everyone’s invited, but I wanted to try to come up with as many personal invites as possible. Let’s begin. I’ll knock 20 or so out right now (in no particular order.)

[ul][li]sandman - Because he’s number one![/li]
[li]Maoman - Because if I didn’t invite him he might ban me or something.[/li]
[li]Frost - Because Christmas just aint the same without it[/li]
[li]Gus - Because I know he’s a party animal[/li]
[li]TPFKAT - Because he’s so pimp.[/li]
[li]Chris - Becuase he risked taking my really crappy present at that Chrismas party :laughing:[/li]
[li]Lui - For schooling me in the ways on PMPin’[/li]
[li]Taffy - Because you can never have too many language nerds[/li]
[li]Edgar Allen - For giving me a pile of good ideas all for the low low price of free[/li]
[li]ScottSommers - Because he sleeps like a party animal[/li]
[li]Jlick - For being THE (sandwich) MAN[/li]
[li]Namahottie - Because I know she’s going to tear up the dance floor[/li]
[li]Erhu - Because if she doesn’t come I’ll have to post secret footage I have of her doing the roger rabbit[/li]
[li]Bu Lai En - For letting me win so many games of Scrabble and Settlers and various other games.[/li]
[li]ImaniOU - For letting me win so many games of Scrabble and Settlers and various other games.[/li]
[li]Funk500 - For wanting to make a new chamber[/li]
[li]Dragonbones - So they’ll be one more hottie there when he brings Dragonbabe :smiley:[/li]
[li]Jdsmith - Because I might get fired if I don’t invite him[/li]
[li]Pubba - Because any hardcore gamer is a friend of mine[/li]
[li]Tetsuo - Because if he doesn’t come, he’l get OWNED… 3D[/li][/ul]

OK, I’m tired of getting asked if I’m done. I’m off to dinner. I barely made a crack into the list of names I came up with one day while sitting on the train. There’s going to be a bunch more. Stay tuned for more names and updates…

Oh shit. One more makes twenty…

Bubba2Guns - Because he has the BEST taste in hats (ever!) (picture coming soon…)

Fine! Have your party without me! :frowning:

Huh! Ima come and bitch slap you ANYWAY for not putting me at number one spot. Not even in the top twenty?
Anyway, I’m not coming if there’s strippers. I don’t want to see some sweaty jock dangling his bits in my lager, thanks very much.

[quote=“miltownkid”]

Bubba2Guns - Because he has the BEST taste in hats (ever!) (picture coming soon…)[/quote]

I think tash is gonna be salty when she sees that part. :wink:

Hope we do the electric slide with neon blue cowboy hats or the Chicken Noodle Soup Dance :smiling_imp:

ahem.

Is there any other way to party?

Straydog - Because he has mad squabbles (and rescues animals and shit.)

[quote=“sandman”]PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:04 pm Post subject: Re: MTK Birthday Bash - You’re All Invited!
Huh! Ima come and bitch slap you ANYWAY for not putting me at number one spot. Not even in the top twenty?
Anyway, I’m not coming if there’s strippers. I don’t want to see some sweaty jock dangling his bits in my lager, thanks very much.[/quote]
What are you talking about? You are at the number one spot. I think it’s time to upgrade to bi-focals. :grandpa:

How did you know I was getting male strippers?

Let the list continue!

[ul][li]Buttercup - For having the sweetest smile (really, she just acts tough on the forums)[/li]
[li]Redwagon - For having a hobbie almost as cool as BJJ[/li]
[li]Poagao - Because his sword is bigger than mine (now that I think about it, I don’t even have one)[/li]
[li]Tigerman - I mean, it’s fucking Tigerman, if you don’t what’s up I don’t know what to say[/li]
[li]Sinister Tiddlywinks - The party wouldn’t have been half as pimp as it will be without him. Plus, [/li][li]he’s a latin lover (the ladies will like that)[/li]
[li]Wookie - I still haven’t made it out that way, but if you like a good time you’re more than welcome to come this way[/li]
[li]Blueface666 - for turning me on to the *nix. And being a funny guy[/li]
[li]MJB - Because he does cool underwater shit. It’s 007ish if you think about. Just with less shagging (or maybe more :astonished: )[/li]
[li]Chewie Corns - I wouldn’t have my corns any other way[/li]
[li]Toe Save - :laughing: Yall fools better recognize, he’s a party animal[/li]
[li]Alleycat - Alleycat helped pick me up when I was down (seriously) thanks dude[/li]
[li]Gubo - He doesn’t read forumosa anymore, but it’s fun to post it anyway[/li]
[li]Quentin - I know you like drinking alcohol. And I know you like pretty girlies. How can you say no?[/li]
[li]irishstew - I wouldn’t have my stew any other way[/li]
[li]Richardm - He’s the other person besides myself I know that knows pie over 465 places[/li]
[li]Big Stu From Hess - YEAH BOYEEE!!![/li]
[li]Mordeth - It would be an honour. We could techno battle on the dance floor[/li]
[li]belguin pie - I thought I was a party animal[/li]
[li]Kello Hitty - For knowing the correct answer to the question “Who is the most fit person on the island”[/li]
[li]Josefus - This guy knows how to party… with a vengeance![/li]
[li]Nonsequitur - Because I know where I’m having the after party :howyoudoin: [/li]
[li]Tyc00n - For having such a wonderful taste in beers[/li]
[li]llary - For inviting me down to Taizhong to party where the beer endlessly flows. There’s a place for you to crash up here for the night if you make it.[/li]
[li]Twonavels - Because one is never enough[/li][/ul]

OK, I need to take a video game break. I have GOW and COD3 waiting for me :smiley:

ahemed too soon maybe :wink:

I didn’t even make the second list :cry: Even IrishStu’s invited :loco:

Yes, as you know, I have been blessed wIth the funk. So the 37th Chamber will be concerned with teaching young and old how to funk-walk properly.

Not sure if I can make it yet… I’ll have to let you know later in the week.

Your on the hand written list! :smiley:

These name are coming up in mostly no particular order (this can be seen from having sandman and Maoman at the 1st and 2nd spots :slight_smile:)

OK, I might as well knock some more names out before lunch…

Note: As high tech as I like to be sometimes, it’s a bit strange that I have a hand written list. It’s getting a tad messing with crossing off names, throwing new names in randomly and not going through the list in order :S

[ul][li]Big Fluffy Matthew - For having an excellent taste in DVD media (and little sticky matthew’s currently out of the country :wink:)[/li]
[li]Danger Mouse - Because it’s nice having short people around to make me feel tall[/li]
[li]Tianfu - For having PIMP! Chinese[/li]
[li]U221211272 - Ditto[/li]
[li]Omniloquacious - For being like the only forumosan to have registered and posted on my personal forum (see “Scantily clad Taiwanese babes”) :laughing:[/li]
[li]dearpeter - For havin mad web skillz[/li]
[li]plasmatron - for having super human abilities to stay cool, like the Fonz :sunglasses: [/li]
[li]Captain Stag - For successfully dodging one of life’s bullets[/li]
[li]Mother Theresa - For letting me beat him at Chess and for turning me on to Thich Nhat Hanh[/li]
[li]Satellite TV - For given the Chinese customs dudes hell[/li]
[li]bobpine - for being able to see the bright side of Forumosa[/li]
[li]?SyntaxError - Because he’s musically inclined I know he’ll feel The Chicken Noddle Soup Dance (shirt ninja will be doing a more hightechnical version on that day.)[/li]
[li]sulavaca - YEEEEHAAAAA!!![/li]
[li]Battery9 - Also for having an excellent taste in music, with artists like Coolio being at the top of the list :wink:[/li]
[li]the chief - Can we really call it a party without him?[/li]
[li]Quarters - … won’t… can’t … aaarrrrghh… DUCKS!!! QUACK QUACK!! :blush: Sounds like you’re all settled in, now it’s party time.[/li]
[li]dablinfrog:

Need I say more?[/li]
[li]Okami - Break yourself free of the WOW grip. YOU CAN DO IT!!![/li]
[li]Two Baby - For having a PIMP ass cafe ala witch house with board games and shit down in Ktown[/li]
[li]Tainan Cowboy - Because he enjoys watching a good fight. Maybe I could do a BJJ demo :ponder:[/li]
[li]almas john - This is the REAL poster boy for Taipi. He’s knows what mutha fucking time it is[/li]
[li]MONSTER - You know you want to make the trip up. :slight_smile:[/li]
[li]Fox - For being our most verbal fan for the Podcast ( www.taipeitimes.org ), and for being down to “roll”[/li]
[li]SuchAFob - One of the few Pimpstresses I know[/li]
[li]Huang Guang Chen (sp?) - I KNOW this guy knows how to party (and he knows I know.) :laughing:[/li]
[li]brainlkennedy - Because I need a kungfu master to protect me from any pirates that may show up incase I’m too tipsy to defend myself. (I know what you’re thinking, how could any number of pirates take even a drunken ninja, well I don’t want to risk finding out what my drunken-ninja pirate-thwarting threshold is on my birthday)[/li][/ul]

Fuck man… this shit is hard work… I might be at it all week :astonished:

:grandpa: So how old are you? :grandpa:

By the way, this looks like the website for the place miltownkid described. It’s got a map and all that.

crystal-taipei.com/

dude,i would have made it if i were still around.
i’m having my own birthday bash this coming thursday,and it already looks like it’s going to be something like never before,for a lot of reasons.

i trust you’ll have a pimplistic one

[quote=“miltownkid”]
Erhu - Because if she doesn’t come I’ll have to post secret footage I have of her doing the roger rabbit[/quote]

[quote=“miltownkid”]
Erhu - Because if she doesn’t come I’ll have to post secret footage I have of her doing the roger rabbit[/quote]

Just to clarify, this “secret footage” may sound dirty, but it’s not. For those of you who aren’t cool enough to know, the “roger rabbit” is a dance move from the early 90’s. I’ll be happy to demonstrate this and other superfly moves like “the lawnmower” at MK’s partay next Saturday, although I’m afraid it wont be during the strip show. I’ll merely be observing during that part. :sunglasses:

Must be like 26.98630136986301369863013698630137 or so right now.

OK, you can keep calling yourself ‘kid’ for another 3 years then.

sigh. 3 damn lists, no international man of mystery invite.

I can understand the pimping concerns.

[quote=“Truant”]sigh. 3 damn lists, no international man of mystery invite.

I can understand the pimping concerns.[/quote]
You’re on the written one too. I still haven’t made it half through that one and I have others in my head.

I’ll knock a few out before work. Let’s see how many I can do in 5 minutes…

ironmam - helping me design my latest invention I call “bench”
Flicka - Because he’ll probably be there anyway :slight_smile:
Truant - because he’s hype on hype shit like eco friendliness and flashcards
Bredon - For having a clean looking website, that I like (the one with the back packs, I really like that)
netrealist - for keeping it real and eventually hooking me up with a copy of my Taichi bouts
5566 - All gamers are invited. Maybe they’ll let me hook up a 360 to the big screen :smiley:
Vay - I’ll hook up some salsa tracks just for you
Taichung Social Club - You can get your socialness on up here on the 25th
elektronisk - This man is a hustler, a poet, a pimp, a player, a ninja, the list goes on and on

OK, it’s almost time for work. I’ll be at this all week…

Cool, if not, there’s always the FUNKTASTIC movie extravaganzas that will soon follow.