Muddy basin ramblers saturday may 19

Yes folks, it’s that time of the month again.

Sappho’s the place, foot-stomping mayhem, hokum and snake-oil salesmanship’s the game. You KNOW you want to, and Sappho’s just the place for it. So put on your gladrags and your dancing shoes and COME ON DOWN!

Yay ! Swinging jugs !

Is this a no-smoking place?

I might make it after a good hiking.

Lots of time to recover from hiking. The show doesn’t start until 10:30pm. It would be nice if it was non-smoking, but I don’t know if it is or not. Probably not.

For some reason I always pictured you as a smoker Sandy.

Anyway, I’d love to come, but I’ve got a Sunday photoshoot to do in Changhua. So that being the case - are you guys playing at Longtan at the festival in a couple of weeks?

I listen to their music from their website. It is splendid!!

I smoke like a lum (chimney to you foreigners) but I’m usually happy to step outside to feed my addiction.
And yes, we are indeed playing at Longtan on Saturday June 2. Our favourite slot, too, I believe – start in the sunshine, finish after the sun’s gone down. There’ll be more info in the fullness of time.

Why, thank you! But those are VERY rough cuts recorded a LONG time ago. Our forthcoming CD, (which will be ready in approximately 2015 at this rate) will sound much better, I promise!

Lang may yer lum reek.

[quote=“sandman”]
Why, thank you! But those are VERY rough cuts recorded a LONG time ago. Our forthcoming CD, (which will be ready in approximately 2015 at this rate) will sound much better, I promise![/quote]

It turned out to be your music :blush:

I was going to ask if there is any CD available.

Anyway, the samples are good enough.

I am looking forward to this good Saturday!

Good hiking! Good music! :laughing:

A bump to make sure you’ve all marked your diaries. I won’t be playing nude I don’t think. Can’t speak for the others.

No problem, I have organized a tourists group for your performance! :slight_smile:

Looks like you are gonna have to get nude again Sandy…

No nudity? At a Muddy gig? Well I for one will not be going . . . but secretly wishing I could.

Break legs, many, many legs.

Cheers.

HG

That stupid Scottish bastard’s going out tonight and leaving me at home. Arsehole.

Talk to me!

I’m working.

Am I allowed to out Loretta’s dog’s real name?