Multiple Entry Visa Expiring before JFRV ARC?

Hi guys:

If anyone of you have the same situation, I’d greatly
appreciate if you share with me your experience

I have a JFRV ARC that expires on Jun/2003 but
my multiple entry visa on my passport expires on Apr/2003,
not sure if this was a mistake made by the police station officer

How do you recommend me to handle this? :?:

Thanks in advance,

If that’s the visa you can in on I’m quite sure it got cancelled when you applied for you ARC. You should now have a resident visa, so that multiple entry is no good. The ARC experation would be the one to go on (I think).

I just checked mine, they are the same. My guess is they made a mistake. I suggest you return to the police station where you were issued the visa and ask them for an explanation.

[quote]I have a JFRV ARC that expires on Jun/2003 but
my multiple entry visa on my passport expires on Apr/2003,
[/quote]

When you got your JFRV you should have gone to the police station and got a new visa. This one doesn’t have an expiry date, but expires when your ARC expires. If you didn’t go to the police station and get one of these, sorry to say it, but you’re fucked.

Brian

[quote]
When you got your JFRV you should have gone to the police station and got a new visa. This one doesn’t have an expiry date, but expires when your ARC expires. If you didn’t go to the police station and get one of these, sorry to say it, but you’re fucked.

Brian[/quote]

I assume by Visa you mean ARC?

The ARC does indeed have an expiration date on it. It’s on the very bottom, if you have renewed it they stamp it on the back. The re-entry permit is a sticker and placed in your passport, it should have the same expiration date as your ARC.