Muscle pain patches and ointment Taiwan

I’ve ever used patches or ointment but considering a Taiwan product. Any recommendations?

Why? Even though I go to the gym like 5 days a week doings squats and rack pulls and other back exercises, I bent over to pick up a bottle of water and hurt my lower back. Feels like pulled muscles.

Grandma would have given me a shot of whiskey and rubbed in Vicks.

The patch with the people dancing around the living room might be the right one because I want to do that.

20190821_195048-COLLAGE

20190821_195057-COLLAGE

Yes, I recommend that one. Helps you become a skinny dude and clean your apartment too.

Also found this which I’ll adhere to this evening

Screenshot_20190821-200644_Chrome

I know this isn’t much help right now, but the next time you go back to the states, pick a couple of these guys up:

Numbs you so good. Tiger balm pales in comparison.

1 Like

Also, I suggest doing wall sits for the lower back. Like 1 minute a day. Makes a difference.

Thanks. I normally pay a lot of attention to my back exercise and stretch correctly but this was just an odd twist just to pick up a water bottle.

Maybe I should not have been whistling the other day.

Friend recommended this. It’s like a miracle drug for muscle or joint pain.

And this patch was a little helpful.

20190821_192930

I use salonpas sometimes. But I honestly don’t think the patches do much. I have some with lidocaine that numbs it a bit. Hot bath works better imo.

Also perhaps you’re not targeting the lower back correctly. Also maybe you have really weak hamstrings that make picking things up a compromising position for your lower back.

I injured my wrist recently while changing the water filter and it’s preventing me from doing my regular exercise of sports shooting and pool. Given that you probably had some sports injuries before, any recommendations on how to recover quickly?

Be patient and eat well and sleep. There is no real method to speed up healing besides giving your body the nutrition to heal and getting plenty of rest to heal. Unless you want to look into more drastic measure like growth hormones, anabolic steroids, and certain GF treatments at the site of injury.

1 Like

Be careful with leaving those patches on the skin too long. They can irritate the skin surface quite badly.

For muscle pain; sprain ankle; stiff neck pain; back ache due to improper lifting and so on - I go to Chinese Med clinic they accept NHI card. The Chinese Chiropractor and they correct my bone alignment, just lately went to this type of clinic.

One of my friends who sprains/twists/lands on her ankle(s) all the time sees a Chinese medicine doc for it, too. Whatever he does really seems to help her. Also he’s super hot, so there’s that.

Sure it’s not that part that helps her? :grin:

In any case, do you happen to have the name and address of the place? Need to get back to my exercise routine.

She’s traveling abroad right now but I’ll try to get his details from her.

1 Like